Considerated one of the best interior designers in London, Christopher Chanon practice established in 2000 operating from Lots Rd at the centre of London’s design district. They are multi disciplinary design team specialising in interior design, exterior design, product design & manufacture and turnkey solutions.
All pieces are in muted colors for consumers who want a decor without much softer colors. Wood and white color is widely used by this designer, that pretends connect it to nature and calm. If you see any detail all those parts are filled with stunning and prominors, since the designer builds on various forms in nature.
This design gives a fresh decoration in your home. Each piece has a power to give calm and traquility.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny