Considerated one of the best interior designers in London, Christopher Chanon practice established in 2000 operating from Lots Rd at the centre of London’s design district. They are multi disciplinary design team specialising in interior design, exterior design, product design & manufacture and turnkey solutions.
All pieces are in muted colors for consumers who want a decor without much softer colors. Wood and white color is widely used by this designer, that pretends connect it to nature and calm. If you see any detail all those parts are filled with stunning and prominors, since the designer builds on various forms in nature.
This design gives a fresh decoration in your home. Each piece has a power to give calm and traquility.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva