Considerated one of the best interior designers in London, Christopher Chanon practice established in 2000 operating from Lots Rd at the centre of London’s design district. They are multi disciplinary design team specialising in interior design, exterior design, product design & manufacture and turnkey solutions.
All pieces are in muted colors for consumers who want a decor without much softer colors. Wood and white color is widely used by this designer, that pretends connect it to nature and calm. If you see any detail all those parts are filled with stunning and prominors, since the designer builds on various forms in nature.
This design gives a fresh decoration in your home. Each piece has a power to give calm and traquility.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt