Considerated one of the best interior designers in London, Christopher Chanon practice established in 2000 operating from Lots Rd at the centre of London’s design district. They are multi disciplinary design team specialising in interior design, exterior design, product design & manufacture and turnkey solutions.
All pieces are in muted colors for consumers who want a decor without much softer colors. Wood and white color is widely used by this designer, that pretends connect it to nature and calm. If you see any detail all those parts are filled with stunning and prominors, since the designer builds on various forms in nature.
This design gives a fresh decoration in your home. Each piece has a power to give calm and traquility.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest