Letro is a modern slab serif with 2 individual weights. It’s the perfect choice for magazines, posters, flyers, applications, corporate projects, and also for use as a Webfont. Letro is a modern geometric slab that takes inspiration from early Swiss sans-serif and slab-serif typefaces. Along with working at very small sizes, Letro also has support for over 25 languages.
Both Light and Regular weights compliment each other perfectly. So, whether you are working on corporate identity guidelines, or a flyer for an Ibiza rave, Letro is the perfect type choice to give your work a lasting impression.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Street Artist’s “Celebrity Takeover” In Hosier Lane, Melbourne
- Classic Cars Vs. Their Modern Versions