Mysterious Structures in the Southern Kalahari
These mysterious grass-and-mud structures are home to a species called sociable weaver birds. In the southern Kalahari, these birds using telephone poles as the structural anchors for their nests.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Extraordinary Black And White Fashion Photography By John French In The 1950s And 1960s
- Surreal And Imaginative Black And White Photos That Will Confuse Your Eyes
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms