Nathalie Trépanier’s salvaged sculptures
Nathalie Trépanier has been involved in the art world for many years. She studied acting at the Conservatoire d’art dramatique de Montréal from 1988 to 1991, and took to the stage for a few years. She then turned her sights to sculpture and design of utilitarian objects.
“I’m a treasure hunter, either on a beach in Gaspésie, in the garbage cans of my neighbourhood or in an industrial scrap yard… All of a sudden, in these piles of inanimate objects, I discover strange and zany beings who call out to me. This sets the stage for the birth of another character in my series of “salvageables” .
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Chapel on the Hill: Boutique Conversion of a Methodist Chapel
- Cake and Bake Show in London
- A Life in a Graveyard of Airplanes
- Silhouettes Around the World
- World Beard and Moustache Championships
- CR2 Garden House, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- War and Peace: Street Art Around the World
- Adidas Boost Urban Hiker
- Igloo Party Bar