New lamps for Circus collection, by Mambo
Mambo Unlimited Ideas and designer Cláudia Melo presents Circus lamp collection: new versions in brass and lacquered white. An exquisite new version for Circus majestic lamps, just for ETTERO.
Besides its beautiful form, its light is very comfortable, because it has several abatjours and it becomes diffuse.
It turns out to be a piece that fulfill a whole room and make it ideal and comfy.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- 2017 Color Of The Year Is Greenery According To PANTONE