Photographer’s instant film obsession captures some familiar faces
Fusing the words portrait, and Polaroid, DeMint’s Portroids are candid snaps signed there and then by their subject, who invariably will be the proprietor of a famous face. From Hollywood glitterati to hip-hop superstars, the President of the United States to homeless ‘icon’ Radioman – over the course of 10 years, DeMint has pulled his instant camera out on more celebrities than many of his subjects have popped champagne corks.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze