Romain Jerome Spacecraft Watch has self-winding movement
Romain Jerome has unveiled the Spacecraft, their first ever pilot’s watch in joint venture with Manuel Emch, Eric Giroud and Jean-Marc Wiederrecht. This timepiece has a very different look to what we have seen so far from any watchmaker with a charming yet restrained design. These three names have joined forces to come up with a niche watch design which combines retro-futuristic aesthetics and horological complexity courtesy the trapeze-shaped model having black PVD-coated titanium case. Complimentary to the name, the faceted surface echo, black rotating disc having red indicator transferred on sapphire crystal shows the minutes and the linear hour display is read laterally.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World