Romain Jerome Spacecraft Watch has self-winding movement
Romain Jerome has unveiled the Spacecraft, their first ever pilot’s watch in joint venture with Manuel Emch, Eric Giroud and Jean-Marc Wiederrecht. This timepiece has a very different look to what we have seen so far from any watchmaker with a charming yet restrained design. These three names have joined forces to come up with a niche watch design which combines retro-futuristic aesthetics and horological complexity courtesy the trapeze-shaped model having black PVD-coated titanium case. Complimentary to the name, the faceted surface echo, black rotating disc having red indicator transferred on sapphire crystal shows the minutes and the linear hour display is read laterally.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult