The most beautiful bookshop // Livraria Lello in Porto, Portugal
If you ever visit Porto in Portugal here’s a place you just can’t miss: Livraria Lello, one of the most beautiful bookshops in the world, it was even named by Lonely Planet the “Third Best Bookshop in the World”.
For more information, visit Porto Sweet Home, the new Porto travel guide made by locals.
Livraria Lello is so astonishingly beautiful that even the wizards couldn’t resist. The bookstore was an important inspiration for JK Rowling on Harry Potter’s books. JK Rowling lived in Porto for a few years as an English teacher before writing Harry Potter.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel