The most beautiful bookshop // Livraria Lello in Porto, Portugal
If you ever visit Porto in Portugal here’s a place you just can’t miss: Livraria Lello, one of the most beautiful bookshops in the world, it was even named by Lonely Planet the “Third Best Bookshop in the World”.
For more information, visit Porto Sweet Home, the new Porto travel guide made by locals.
Livraria Lello is so astonishingly beautiful that even the wizards couldn’t resist. The bookstore was an important inspiration for JK Rowling on Harry Potter’s books. JK Rowling lived in Porto for a few years as an English teacher before writing Harry Potter.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes