The most beautiful bookshop // Livraria Lello in Porto, Portugal
If you ever visit Porto in Portugal here’s a place you just can’t miss: Livraria Lello, one of the most beautiful bookshops in the world, it was even named by Lonely Planet the “Third Best Bookshop in the World”.
For more information, visit Porto Sweet Home, the new Porto travel guide made by locals.
Livraria Lello is so astonishingly beautiful that even the wizards couldn’t resist. The bookstore was an important inspiration for JK Rowling on Harry Potter’s books. JK Rowling lived in Porto for a few years as an English teacher before writing Harry Potter.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets