The most beautiful bookshop // Livraria Lello in Porto, Portugal
If you ever visit Porto in Portugal here’s a place you just can’t miss: Livraria Lello, one of the most beautiful bookshops in the world, it was even named by Lonely Planet the “Third Best Bookshop in the World”.
For more information, visit Porto Sweet Home, the new Porto travel guide made by locals.
Livraria Lello is so astonishingly beautiful that even the wizards couldn’t resist. The bookstore was an important inspiration for JK Rowling on Harry Potter’s books. JK Rowling lived in Porto for a few years as an English teacher before writing Harry Potter.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper