Chema Madoz – The black and white illusion
Chema Madoz is an artist who plays with our everyday objects.
They use them in a different context and giving perfect optical illusions. Once the scene is set it captures the moment with a nice shot in black and white.
Find the latest achievements of the artist.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Stunning Photos Of The Pulitzer Prize-Winning Associated Press Photographer Robert Bukaty
- The Backpacker Thunder Collection: Travel and Creativity
- Power Ranger Classic Makeover
- A Very Playful Pooch Has Got Back Behind The Wheel As He Drives Around In Rolls Royce
- Meet Cute Friendly Swimming Pigs In Bahamas
- Amazing Detailed Animal Doodles Created by Artist Faye Halliday
- Joly House, Bangkok, Thailand
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy