Demi Lamp, a mouth-blown glass high tech light source
We were amazed the first time we saw Mattias Stenberg’s Demi Lamp at the Stockholm Furniture Fair in February 2013. Mattias Stenberg has designed a glass sculpture illuminated from the inside, highlighting the brilliance of the mouth-blown glass and creating a warm ambient light.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest