Laser Forest large interactive musical installation. Premiered at the STRP Biennale in Eindhoven, this giant interactive forest covers almost 450 square meters and is composed of over 150 musical ‘trees’ made of rods…
Italian pavilion ‘Tree of life’ proposal concept for the Milano world expo 2015, by architects Enric Miralles and Benedetta Tagliabue of EMBT. The landscaping is made from images of Italian countryside. The tree…
These are the tracks made by the NASA’s Opportunity rover on Mars. The drawing from NASA’s official site, was most probably not intentional.
The Hublot Antikythera SunMoon watch, will be produced in a limited edition of 20 pieces, presented one year from the “Antikythera Mechanism” at the Archaeological Museum of Athens.
This as a potential design replacement of the Brazil’s Comandante Ferraz Antarctic Station, by architectural firm Triptyque Arquitetura. The base was destroyed by a fire in February 2012.
We find out that earth is not the center of the universe and from the 17th century that the Sun is not the center of our galaxy (Milky Way). Today we know that our galaxy is part of a growing universe with billions of galaxies…
Syrena name, used on a series of cars built from the 1950s up to the early ‘70s. Now Syrena Sport is back with a two-door coupe based on a 1950s prototype.
This is the new Omega Speedmaster Ceramic Dark Side of the Moon, a 44mm black ceramic case, automatic mechanical Omega coaxial caliber 9300. Image © OMEGA
The ‘Designed by Air’ short film, is the first chapter of a two part series telling the story behind the design of the McLaren P1.
Google Earth now supports Leap Motion and soon you’ll soar around NYC, San Francisco, Paris, the Grand Canyon and more. Check out the video…
The area acquired over Washington state is part of the Palouse region – an agricultural zone that mainly produces wheat and legumes. The rolling, picturesque landscape has sometimes been compared to Italy’s Tuscany.
IBM Scientists have announced on Earth Day, a collaboration to develop an affordable photovoltaic system capable of concentrating solar radiation 2,000 times and converting 80 percent of the incoming radiation into useful energy. Image © IBM
In the following infographic you can find easy to follow suggestions that could save the environment, also help save you some money. To make sure that our skies and seas aren’t permanently polluted we should now be taking action to cut our carbon and water footprints. Have a look at the infographic…
Hydroptere sailboat the fastest sailing boat in the world, will attempt to set the record of the transpacific crossing between Los Angeles and Honolulu. Have a look at the video…
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History