Italian pavilion ‘Tree of life’ proposal concept for the Milano world expo 2015, by architects Enric Miralles and Benedetta Tagliabue of EMBT. The landscaping is made from images of Italian countryside. The tree…
These are the tracks made by the NASA’s Opportunity rover on Mars. The drawing from NASA’s official site, was most probably not intentional.
The Hublot Antikythera SunMoon watch, will be produced in a limited edition of 20 pieces, presented one year from the “Antikythera Mechanism” at the Archaeological Museum of Athens.
This as a potential design replacement of the Brazil’s Comandante Ferraz Antarctic Station, by architectural firm Triptyque Arquitetura. The base was destroyed by a fire in February 2012.
We find out that earth is not the center of the universe and from the 17th century that the Sun is not the center of our galaxy (Milky Way). Today we know that our galaxy is part of a growing universe with billions of galaxies…
Syrena name, used on a series of cars built from the 1950s up to the early ‘70s. Now Syrena Sport is back with a two-door coupe based on a 1950s prototype.
This is the new Omega Speedmaster Ceramic Dark Side of the Moon, a 44mm black ceramic case, automatic mechanical Omega coaxial caliber 9300. Image © OMEGA
The ‘Designed by Air’ short film, is the first chapter of a two part series telling the story behind the design of the McLaren P1.
Google Earth now supports Leap Motion and soon you’ll soar around NYC, San Francisco, Paris, the Grand Canyon and more. Check out the video…
The area acquired over Washington state is part of the Palouse region – an agricultural zone that mainly produces wheat and legumes. The rolling, picturesque landscape has sometimes been compared to Italy’s Tuscany.
IBM Scientists have announced on Earth Day, a collaboration to develop an affordable photovoltaic system capable of concentrating solar radiation 2,000 times and converting 80 percent of the incoming radiation into useful energy. Image © IBM
In the following infographic you can find easy to follow suggestions that could save the environment, also help save you some money. To make sure that our skies and seas aren’t permanently polluted we should now be taking action to cut our carbon and water footprints. Have a look at the infographic…
Hydroptere sailboat the fastest sailing boat in the world, will attempt to set the record of the transpacific crossing between Los Angeles and Honolulu. Have a look at the video…
How to find North at night? First find the most commonly recognized configurations of stars on the northern sky: the Big Dipper. Then…
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 4,321 - Design
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 1,637 - Travel
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 1,480 - Travel
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 1,360 - Photography
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts Views today: 1,282 - Inspirations
- Veteran Storm Chaser Captures The Stunning Beauty Of Deadly Monsoons In Arizona Views today: 1,201 - Photography
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 1,188 - Photography
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe Views today: 1,186 - Travel
- Striking Black And White Portraits Of Celebrities At The Golden Globes 2017 Views today: 1,171 - Photography
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty Views today: 1,157 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 1,111 - Photography
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 849 - Travel
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy Views today: 818 - Inspirations
- Aviation Enthusiasts Has Converted Luxury Private Jet Into A Holiday Campsite Views today: 724 - Travel
- Rare Snowfall On The Acropolis In Athens, Greece Views today: 711 - Travel