Laser Forest large interactive musical installation. Premiered at the STRP Biennale in Eindhoven, this giant interactive forest covers almost 450 square meters and is composed of over 150 musical ‘trees’ made of rods…
Italian pavilion ‘Tree of life’ proposal concept for the Milano world expo 2015, by architects Enric Miralles and Benedetta Tagliabue of EMBT. The landscaping is made from images of Italian countryside. The tree…
These are the tracks made by the NASA’s Opportunity rover on Mars. The drawing from NASA’s official site, was most probably not intentional.
The Hublot Antikythera SunMoon watch, will be produced in a limited edition of 20 pieces, presented one year from the “Antikythera Mechanism” at the Archaeological Museum of Athens.
This as a potential design replacement of the Brazil’s Comandante Ferraz Antarctic Station, by architectural firm Triptyque Arquitetura. The base was destroyed by a fire in February 2012.
We find out that earth is not the center of the universe and from the 17th century that the Sun is not the center of our galaxy (Milky Way). Today we know that our galaxy is part of a growing universe with billions of galaxies…
Syrena name, used on a series of cars built from the 1950s up to the early ‘70s. Now Syrena Sport is back with a two-door coupe based on a 1950s prototype.
This is the new Omega Speedmaster Ceramic Dark Side of the Moon, a 44mm black ceramic case, automatic mechanical Omega coaxial caliber 9300. Image © OMEGA
The ‘Designed by Air’ short film, is the first chapter of a two part series telling the story behind the design of the McLaren P1.
Google Earth now supports Leap Motion and soon you’ll soar around NYC, San Francisco, Paris, the Grand Canyon and more. Check out the video…
The area acquired over Washington state is part of the Palouse region – an agricultural zone that mainly produces wheat and legumes. The rolling, picturesque landscape has sometimes been compared to Italy’s Tuscany.
IBM Scientists have announced on Earth Day, a collaboration to develop an affordable photovoltaic system capable of concentrating solar radiation 2,000 times and converting 80 percent of the incoming radiation into useful energy. Image © IBM
In the following infographic you can find easy to follow suggestions that could save the environment, also help save you some money. To make sure that our skies and seas aren’t permanently polluted we should now be taking action to cut our carbon and water footprints. Have a look at the infographic…
Hydroptere sailboat the fastest sailing boat in the world, will attempt to set the record of the transpacific crossing between Los Angeles and Honolulu. Have a look at the video…
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- Funny Photographs Of People Surprised In Their Privacy
- Victorian Christmas Cards That Are As Creepy As Those Times Themselves
- National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Miniature Artist Steve Casino Creates Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Incredible Pictures Of A Girl Who Spent The First 10 Years Of Her Life Growing Up In The African Bush