Situated in Conthey, Switzerland, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2014 by Savioz Fabrizzi Architecte.
Modern single family residence situated in the Shiga prefecture in Japan. It was designed in 2015 by FORM / Kouichi Kimura Architects.
This single family residence built in the 70s was recently completely redesigned by Ezequiel Farca. It’s situated in Mexico City, Mexico.
Located in a mountainous region in Campos do Jordão, Brazil, this beautiful residence was designed in 2015 by studio mk27.
Designed by Witt Architects, this 4,300 sq ft two-storey residence is situated in Herzliya Pituach, Israel.
Situated in Granollers, Spain, this modern brick residence was designed in 2014 by Harquitectes.
This modern luxury residence was designed in 2014 by McClean Design. It’s situated in the Trousdale neighborhood of Beverly Hills, California.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones