Minimondi, the most important Italian Brand about the world of children, children’s literature and illustration, offers a special free gift: 4 special greeting cards for 2013. They are signed by famous names of worldwide children’s illustration.
Stay connected with Minimondi here or download the free greeting cards here.
This is the pagan story of a mother and her daughter, willing to do anything to protect her unborn child: a little baby deer. Laces and embroidery is a fairy tale drawn on fabric that becomes a winter Cardigan.
The fabric – The cardigan Navette tells a story told with intricate embroidery on fabric. Exposed for the first time at Palazzo Cusani (Parma), the design was chosen by Pinko to decorate precious Cardigan NAVETTE of the winter collection 2012/2013.
Italian artist Cristian Grossi comes from Salsomaggiore’s Italian Capital of Liberty: In life, a designer for advertising and fashion, with an exceptional ability to keep up with the changing balance between kitsch and formal elegance, with a passion that’s never hidden for Liberty and Art deco. Follow him on Facebook
Too many years have passed since the last great exhibition of Graham Sutherland in Italy.
He is considered, along with his friend-rival Francis Bacon, as one of the leaders of the British contemporary painting, very appreciated by the most eminent critics of the second half of the 20th century, most of all Francesco Arcangeli, Roberto Tassi and Giovanni Testori. Sutherland is now brought to the attention of the italian audience thanks to the initiative of the Fondazione Magnani Rocca of Mamiano di Traversetolo (Parma) from the 8th of September to the 9th of December 2012. It is an accurate selection of works, coming from reserved collections and basically never exhibited, which profile the artistic career of the author.
They exhibition takes place in the halls of “Villa dei Capolavori”, the seat of Fondazione presided by Giancarlo Forestieri, next to the famous works by Dürer, Titian, Rubens, Van Dyck, Goya, Monet, Renoir and many more. In these rooms, where the founder Luigi Magnani used to talk about art with his friend Roberto Tassi, Graham Sutherland and his works find an identity in the European figurative tradition.
The exhibition, curated by Stefano Roffi, is accompanied by a large catalogue embellished by an extensive essay of Martin Hammer, professor of the University of Kent and scientific consultant of the Tate Britain in London, presently the most qualified international researcher of the artist.
Fondazione Cariparma and Cariparma Crédit Agricole are the patrons of the initiative. Continue »
Merry Merry Christian! Get a free printable Christmas Doll. Stay connected with Cristian Grossi Illustrator.
The latest disturbing story brought forth by the storyteller Cristian Grossi is a magic adventure made of lace, embroidery and wild nature.
Follow is work here
Discover the latest amazing artwork and textile design by Cristian Grossi, click here to discover more.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet This Colorful Australian Peacock Spider
- Minimalistic Photos Of Architecture That Pop With Color, Geometrical Elements
- Humorous Illustrations Of Chewbacca As Comical Visual Puns
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately