A delightful sophisticated dance of floral scented divas is the latest couple of artworks by Cristian Grossi.
Italian artist Cristian Grossi delightful magical children illustration.
Go Figure: New Fashion Illustration is the second in a series of exhibitions, which showcases the brightest young talent across the field of fashion. The series will showcase makers who, though not yet widely known, are some of the most outstanding of their generation – whose work takes its place among the best of contemporary practice, while also defining future directions, agendas and tastes around fashion creation.
Cristian Grossi experiments with mixed media painting blending china ink, pencil and digital techniques. He works by mixing color, kitsch and elegance in a disturbing blend. His exhibition at the Casa della Musica Parma, Italy, is curated by Marco Turco. It is a serie of 15 monochromatic artworks.
“The converging world. We are one thing but we merge. After the action stops the ink remain on the paper”.
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 2,504 - Travel
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 1,116 - Design
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 994 - Design
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 954 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 944 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 921 - Inspirations
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 913 - Design
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 542 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 474 - Animals
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 298 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 293 - Photography
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 275 - Inspirations
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 252 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 249 - Photography
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe Views today: 222 - Technology