A delightful sophisticated dance of floral scented divas is the latest couple of artworks by Cristian Grossi.
Italian artist Cristian Grossi delightful magical children illustration.
Go Figure: New Fashion Illustration is the second in a series of exhibitions, which showcases the brightest young talent across the field of fashion. The series will showcase makers who, though not yet widely known, are some of the most outstanding of their generation – whose work takes its place among the best of contemporary practice, while also defining future directions, agendas and tastes around fashion creation.
Cristian Grossi experiments with mixed media painting blending china ink, pencil and digital techniques. He works by mixing color, kitsch and elegance in a disturbing blend. His exhibition at the Casa della Musica Parma, Italy, is curated by Marco Turco. It is a serie of 15 monochromatic artworks.
“The converging world. We are one thing but we merge. After the action stops the ink remain on the paper”.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope