A delightful sophisticated dance of floral scented divas is the latest couple of artworks by Cristian Grossi.
Italian artist Cristian Grossi delightful magical children illustration.
Go Figure: New Fashion Illustration is the second in a series of exhibitions, which showcases the brightest young talent across the field of fashion. The series will showcase makers who, though not yet widely known, are some of the most outstanding of their generation – whose work takes its place among the best of contemporary practice, while also defining future directions, agendas and tastes around fashion creation.
Cristian Grossi experiments with mixed media painting blending china ink, pencil and digital techniques. He works by mixing color, kitsch and elegance in a disturbing blend. His exhibition at the Casa della Musica Parma, Italy, is curated by Marco Turco. It is a serie of 15 monochromatic artworks.
“The converging world. We are one thing but we merge. After the action stops the ink remain on the paper”.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard