SHOW YOUR HISPANIC PRIDE AND SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN WITH THE THEME
“THE PRIDE OF OUR HERITAGE.” SEVEN DESIGNS WILL BE SELECTED
AND TRANSFORMED INTO MURALS THROUGHOUT LOCAL COMMUNITIES.
More Info @ Designer’s Lab.
[CLICK PICTURES TO VIEW CLOSE UP]
Cao offers remarkable, large scale photographs that are made up of tiny pictures, generally paired to create a relationship to the overall image. These iconic images examine the cult of celebrity and are easily discernable across the entire social spectrum. These works made for sell out shows in Miami, and a return to New York for a solo exhibit, DECOMPOSE/RECOMPOSE: RESURRECT, at Stux Gallery.
Alex Guofeng Cao is inspired by photographers such as Irving Penn, Richard Avedon, Edward Weston, and Robert Mapplethorpe, and the forms and proportions of ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Roman eras. This combination has led to a method of creation that is a process of encoding and layering information of the times using the subtle tones available between deep black and bright white.
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 4,529 - Photography
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful Views today: 1,622 - Photography
- Artist Playfully Reimagines Classic Art Paintings As LEGO People Views today: 1,558 - Inspirations
- Magical Drawings Put Women In Conversation With Their Inner Demons Views today: 1,428 - Inspirations
- Watch Inside Obama’s New Home Views today: 1,080 - Architecture
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 986 - Design
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable Views today: 768 - Inspirations
- Moscow vs New York: Visual Comparison Of Two Big Cities 45 Years Ago Views today: 759 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 679 - Inspirations
- This Woman And Her Cat Have Been On The Most Gorgeous Sailboat Adventure Since 2006 Views today: 507 - Travel
- 600-Year-Old Buddha Emerges From The Lake In China Views today: 501 - Travel
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 454 - Inspirations
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 445 - Animals
- Photographer Balint Alovits Explores The Beauty Of Spiral Staircases In Budapest Views today: 440 - Architecture
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 406 - Design