SHOW YOUR HISPANIC PRIDE AND SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN WITH THE THEME
“THE PRIDE OF OUR HERITAGE.” SEVEN DESIGNS WILL BE SELECTED
AND TRANSFORMED INTO MURALS THROUGHOUT LOCAL COMMUNITIES.
More Info @ Designer’s Lab.
[CLICK PICTURES TO VIEW CLOSE UP]
Cao offers remarkable, large scale photographs that are made up of tiny pictures, generally paired to create a relationship to the overall image. These iconic images examine the cult of celebrity and are easily discernable across the entire social spectrum. These works made for sell out shows in Miami, and a return to New York for a solo exhibit, DECOMPOSE/RECOMPOSE: RESURRECT, at Stux Gallery.
Alex Guofeng Cao is inspired by photographers such as Irving Penn, Richard Avedon, Edward Weston, and Robert Mapplethorpe, and the forms and proportions of ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Roman eras. This combination has led to a method of creation that is a process of encoding and layering information of the times using the subtle tones available between deep black and bright white.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh