SHOW YOUR HISPANIC PRIDE AND SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN WITH THE THEME
“THE PRIDE OF OUR HERITAGE.” SEVEN DESIGNS WILL BE SELECTED
AND TRANSFORMED INTO MURALS THROUGHOUT LOCAL COMMUNITIES.
More Info @ Designer’s Lab.
[CLICK PICTURES TO VIEW CLOSE UP]
Cao offers remarkable, large scale photographs that are made up of tiny pictures, generally paired to create a relationship to the overall image. These iconic images examine the cult of celebrity and are easily discernable across the entire social spectrum. These works made for sell out shows in Miami, and a return to New York for a solo exhibit, DECOMPOSE/RECOMPOSE: RESURRECT, at Stux Gallery.
Alex Guofeng Cao is inspired by photographers such as Irving Penn, Richard Avedon, Edward Weston, and Robert Mapplethorpe, and the forms and proportions of ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Roman eras. This combination has led to a method of creation that is a process of encoding and layering information of the times using the subtle tones available between deep black and bright white.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History