|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
SHOW YOUR HISPANIC PRIDE AND SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN WITH THE THEME
“THE PRIDE OF OUR HERITAGE.” SEVEN DESIGNS WILL BE SELECTED
AND TRANSFORMED INTO MURALS THROUGHOUT LOCAL COMMUNITIES.
More Info @ Designer’s Lab.
[CLICK PICTURES TO VIEW CLOSE UP]
Cao offers remarkable, large scale photographs that are made up of tiny pictures, generally paired to create a relationship to the overall image. These iconic images examine the cult of celebrity and are easily discernable across the entire social spectrum. These works made for sell out shows in Miami, and a return to New York for a solo exhibit, DECOMPOSE/RECOMPOSE: RESURRECT, at Stux Gallery.
Alex Guofeng Cao is inspired by photographers such as Irving Penn, Richard Avedon, Edward Weston, and Robert Mapplethorpe, and the forms and proportions of ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Roman eras. This combination has led to a method of creation that is a process of encoding and layering information of the times using the subtle tones available between deep black and bright white.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze