Neusa is a condensed geometric sans serif typeface designed by Mariya V. Pigoulevskaya in 2012. This font family comes in eight weights. It was designed as a text based font with strong display characteristics. Neusa was inspired by the early space explorations including the iconic “Life” magazine coverage of the 1969 Apollo program. Neusa family includes 8 weights, 442 characters, manually edited kerning, opentype features and additional alternative characters.
Guadalupe –from the family of classic Didots– is a high performance font with a great set of alternates & swashes and carefully refined details. Especially suited for fashion magazines, logotypes and luxury contexts with a range of two different terminal versions; “Regular” –a classic roman typeface– and “Gota”, much more expressive for word setting.
Dimensions is redesigned font family based on Blackout font released as free font in 2005. The original blackout has been used especially for company or brand logo of fashion and music label in the world. In 2011, Blackout had evolved into this Dimensions font family of seven weights with roman and italics. They are one of the most condensed, black and skinny font in the world. All weights and italics have upper and lower cases, accented characters and small capital glyphs that can be used with OpenType smcp feature.
Fabrizio is a modern display typeface with a high contrast between the didone-style uppercase and the visually highly original lowercase. It includes alternate letterforms and some automatic ligatures as Opentype features. This type works best in logos, headline and whole page sized magazine illustrations.
Branca Poster is a heavy font with triangular serifs and with three versions of horizontal contrast. It was inspired on the Romantic fonts of vertical axis, with small openings and pronounced contrasts.
Specially designed for posters, it has a wider characters map, with some Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates and Swashes, providing greater versatility to the user.
With a stylish Dutch accent, this font draws inspiration from a 1935 brochure by the talented graphic designer and artist Dirk Hart. Carrying different hand-drawn lettershapes on upper and lower case slots despite being a unicase typeface, this font also brings a nice set of ornaments and complete sets of initial and terminal swash forms. When working with OpenType savvy applications these can conveniently be applied at the click of a button, thanks to the smart swashes programming, which will change the first and last letters in words with its corresponding initial or terminal forms. There are also some stylistic alternates for a (yet) more decorated look. The black version, with a somewhat art-deco feeling with added boldness, is also very decorative and contains the same features as the regular cut: smart swashes, different letterforms on upper and lowercase slots, ornaments and stylistic alternates.
Karben 205 Mono is a monospaced variation of Karben 205. The clean and pure geometry of Karben 205 makes it highly suitable for adaptation to this monospaced variant. It has an even look and retains its legibility at very small sizes. Karben 205 Mono is available in four weights. Karben 105 Mono is also available as a monospaced variant of Karben 105.
For me, Monograph conjures ancient typewriters, telephone switchboards, vintage office machines past visions of the future. As though it were drawn with the rounded nib a of a Speedball “B” style pen, the soft curves and rounded serifs speak of a gentler less complicated time: a respite
from the ever-changing, constantly accelerating future we face today.
Though difficult to place in a specific design idiom, it is nuanced with traces of the Arts and Crafts movement at the turn of the 20th Century which stressed craftsmanship and preserving and emphasizing the qualities of construction and materials.
Lolita, Designed by Miguel Hernández is a fresh neo-humanist sans serif with a display charmness.Legible & Playful, Lolita is a Sans Family with a touch of Mojo. From Branding, Magazines to catchy Advertisements. From Fancy Thin to Impact Ultra Boldness is family of 10 styles full of display alternates if all weights. This typeface contains additional opentype upright italic lowercases (a, e, f, g, t, v, w, y, z) and display alternates caps (A, B, E, F, G, H, P, R, S) that helps to emphasise display charm in text or words. Photography by Damien Vignaux (www.elroy.fr)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan