For the very first time in history, Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge is going to be painted in light..by you!
About six months ago, we shared photographer Lalage Snow’s powerful series of triptychs titled We Are The Not Dead depicting the transformative faces of servicemen before, during and after their deployment to Afghanistan. We were lucky enough to get in touch with Lalage, who kindly shared these four additional images with us and answered a few questions. Be sure to read that interview.
What would it look like if New York and London overlapped? Through these double exposures, photographer Daniella Zalcman shows us.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt