Parisian street artist Julien “Seth” Malland calls himself Globepainter because his work has taken him all over the world.
Out of just paper and paint, Netherlands-based artist Johan Scherft creates some incredibly realistic looking birds.
Who doesn’t cringe when they first hear the words “Portuguese man o’ war? South Florida-based fine art photographer Aaron Ansarov wants to give us a new way of looking at a species most of us avoid in the ocean.
A wonderfully whimsical new art installation was just unveiled in London. Called “‘Cloud I Meteoros,” it shows gray statues sitting on top of two fluffy-looking white clouds. Suspended above the historic Barlow Shed of London’s St Pancras Station, the public artwork was created by British sculptor Lucy Orta and her husband Jorge.
Found along the rocky Pacific coastline, from northern Peru south to central Chile, the uniquely plumaged bird is easily recognizable for its dark grey body, its red-orange beak and feet and, of course, that curling white mustache.
Art is oftentimes an outlet for creative and emotional expression, something that 20-year-old Christian Hopkins knows all too well. The young photographer uses photography as a coping mechanism for depression.
Illustrator Anna-Marie Jung, of Jung-Shirts, creates “nerdy” art that features the Internet’s most famous superstars like cats, ninjas and zombies.
In the Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi, Japan sits an incredibly gorgeous wisteria tree that’s often referred to as the most beautiful in the whole world.
Though there’s many places in the world that can be described as a “photographer’s dream,” none will make you feel like you’ve stepped into an actual painting quite like the Li River.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing