Parisian street artist Julien “Seth” Malland calls himself Globepainter because his work has taken him all over the world.
Out of just paper and paint, Netherlands-based artist Johan Scherft creates some incredibly realistic looking birds.
Who doesn’t cringe when they first hear the words “Portuguese man o’ war? South Florida-based fine art photographer Aaron Ansarov wants to give us a new way of looking at a species most of us avoid in the ocean.
A wonderfully whimsical new art installation was just unveiled in London. Called “‘Cloud I Meteoros,” it shows gray statues sitting on top of two fluffy-looking white clouds. Suspended above the historic Barlow Shed of London’s St Pancras Station, the public artwork was created by British sculptor Lucy Orta and her husband Jorge.
Found along the rocky Pacific coastline, from northern Peru south to central Chile, the uniquely plumaged bird is easily recognizable for its dark grey body, its red-orange beak and feet and, of course, that curling white mustache.
Art is oftentimes an outlet for creative and emotional expression, something that 20-year-old Christian Hopkins knows all too well. The young photographer uses photography as a coping mechanism for depression.
Illustrator Anna-Marie Jung, of Jung-Shirts, creates “nerdy” art that features the Internet’s most famous superstars like cats, ninjas and zombies.
In the Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi, Japan sits an incredibly gorgeous wisteria tree that’s often referred to as the most beautiful in the whole world.
Though there’s many places in the world that can be described as a “photographer’s dream,” none will make you feel like you’ve stepped into an actual painting quite like the Li River.
Call it survival of the fittest or just being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Today we take a look at incredible photos, taken at just the right moment, of animals about to feast…on other animals.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar