Threefold Architects designed the award-winning renovation of The Apprentice Store to a family residence.
London-based artist Anna Garforth creates unique moss graffiti that grows on brick walls and appears as layers of green grass.
Bratislava-based studio Pokorny Architekti designed the Weekend House located in Nosice, Slovakia.
Jessica Helgerson Interior Design was commissioned to furnish the beautiful interior of Brook Brownstone residence.
Venetian designer Luca Nichetto has design this relatively stunning pavilion called ‘The Tales’ in Lido Garden, Beijing, China.
London-based studio Rosie Lee created a vibrant and colorful workspace for the global sportwear company Nike.
The ‘Paper Space’ installation is currently being featured in this 100% Design event.
Located in Tribeca, New York City is this grand Triplex Residence on the 4th, 5th and 6th floors of a historic 1800s Loft Mansion.
Wellington-based studio Parsons Architects designed the Wairau Valley House located in the valley of the Wairau River in Marlborough, New Zealand.
Australian-based firm Edwards Moore has designed this simple yet comforting single-storey house in the middle of urban setting.
Scott Lewis Landscape Architecture designed the Parkside Garden featuring an ivy-covered art studio located in San Francisco, California.
Dangermond Keane Architecture studio designed the Intergenerational Loft located in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Multi-awarded design practice, Paul Rolfe Architects, has designed this very welcoming residence in York Bay, Wellington, New Zealand.
Located in Vicuña, Chile, RDM Arquitectura designed the Elqui Domos Hotel with seven 4-person timber cabins in the form of PVC tent geodesic domes.
Simone Micheli studio designed the House with View of the Future located in Florence, Italy.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All