Daniel Day-Lewis (Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln)
A large collection of photos have been placed side-by-side by redditor banana_rhino comparing biopic actors and their real-life counterparts. A second photo album has been started by banana_rhino where even more comparisons are being created via suggestions from other reddit users.
Anthony Hopkins (Alfred Hitchcock, Hitchcock)
25 Great Scenes in Film that actually were not scripted, but rather, improvised. Please keep the captions on, as I will explain the improvisation.
“Selective Replies” is a comedy sketch video by PITtv’s Truth Paste that looks at why people don’t reply in Facebook chat, even though you can see that they’ve read your uncomfortable but completely reasonable message. It stars Marshall York, Eva Andersen, and Erick Hellwig.
Memeory is a novel version of the Memory card-matching game, with cat memes and animated gifs, created by Markus Klems.
Visit Holland has created an instant viral hit in this new commercial, Holland The Original, promoting tourism in the small European country. The Netherlands are famous for many reasons, but Holland wants you to know about the less popular ones.
Yes, there is a problem in the Falcon’s presentation in this mod. Don’t call attention to it, but don’t look like you’re trying to avoid attention.
When 30-year-old Stephen got married, he wanted a wedding cake based on old school games. Australian cake maker Nicole stepped up to the console and delivered!
Stoyn’s Mark Zuckerberg ice-lollies are replicas of the Facebook creator’s head. As Mark is colorblind, and he sees blue better, that’s why butterfly pea flowers are used as natural dye. The ice pops are intended to be direct marketing to Facebook office.
“I’m in the camp that truly believes that Facebook has some of the best privacy settings of any major social network. And honestly, if its changes confuse you, you aren’t that bright because they make it incredibly simple to set very specific settings for just about every single combination of friend and acquaintance possible.”
Kids tasting lemons for the first time is a long standing viral video genre. Saatchi & Heckler of TEDx Sydney wanted to take this idea to the next level.
Dutch designer Joost Goudriaan decided to create several chocolate renditions of the Nike Air Max 1, including a milk chocolate and a white chocolate pair, each with a ridiculous level of detail, texture, and shape that is almost hard to accept as something that is edible.
Though, the Hello Kitty Breast Implants is a just an idea for now, we dread about its reality. This is truly horrifying, and I hope people don’t start using more fictional characters to enhance other body parts.
A great shoe design for the Vans Era. Unfortunately I couldn’t found a shop link, but I hope, that it will be released.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny
- The Art Of Living In French Polynesia
- Meet The World’s Oldest Cat: Nutmeg The Grumpy Tabby Who Is Going Strong At 31-Years-Old
- Simpsons Illustrator Imagines What Animals Would Do On Halloween
- Australian Nikon-Walkley Awards 2016 Winners
- The World’s Only Brown Panda Is Becoming A Celebrity
- This Barbershop Will Give Kids A Discount If They Read
- Car Drivers Need To Beware Of The Barnacle