25 Great Scenes in Film that actually were not scripted, but rather, improvised. Please keep the captions on, as I will explain the improvisation.
“Selective Replies” is a comedy sketch video by PITtv’s Truth Paste that looks at why people don’t reply in Facebook chat, even though you can see that they’ve read your uncomfortable but completely reasonable message. It stars Marshall York, Eva Andersen, and Erick Hellwig.
Memeory is a novel version of the Memory card-matching game, with cat memes and animated gifs, created by Markus Klems.
Visit Holland has created an instant viral hit in this new commercial, Holland The Original, promoting tourism in the small European country. The Netherlands are famous for many reasons, but Holland wants you to know about the less popular ones.
Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn. $725.00. “With kitchen”
Williamsburg, Brooklyn. $1200.00. “With reliable electricity.”
The Worst Room is a Tumblr blog dedicated to one person’s search for an affordable apartment in New York City. The blog collects photos and quotes from Craigslist postings that show some of the smallest, grossest, and occasionally most humorous apartment listings online.
Yes, there is a problem in the Falcon’s presentation in this mod. Don’t call attention to it, but don’t look like you’re trying to avoid attention.
When 30-year-old Stephen got married, he wanted a wedding cake based on old school games. Australian cake maker Nicole stepped up to the console and delivered!
Stoyn’s Mark Zuckerberg ice-lollies are replicas of the Facebook creator’s head. As Mark is colorblind, and he sees blue better, that’s why butterfly pea flowers are used as natural dye. The ice pops are intended to be direct marketing to Facebook office.
“I’m in the camp that truly believes that Facebook has some of the best privacy settings of any major social network. And honestly, if its changes confuse you, you aren’t that bright because they make it incredibly simple to set very specific settings for just about every single combination of friend and acquaintance possible.”
Kids tasting lemons for the first time is a long standing viral video genre. Saatchi & Heckler of TEDx Sydney wanted to take this idea to the next level.
Dutch designer Joost Goudriaan decided to create several chocolate renditions of the Nike Air Max 1, including a milk chocolate and a white chocolate pair, each with a ridiculous level of detail, texture, and shape that is almost hard to accept as something that is edible.
Though, the Hello Kitty Breast Implants is a just an idea for now, we dread about its reality. This is truly horrifying, and I hope people don’t start using more fictional characters to enhance other body parts.
A great shoe design for the Vans Era. Unfortunately I couldn’t found a shop link, but I hope, that it will be released.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World