Daniel Day-Lewis (Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln)
A large collection of photos have been placed side-by-side by redditor banana_rhino comparing biopic actors and their real-life counterparts. A second photo album has been started by banana_rhino where even more comparisons are being created via suggestions from other reddit users.
Anthony Hopkins (Alfred Hitchcock, Hitchcock)
25 Great Scenes in Film that actually were not scripted, but rather, improvised. Please keep the captions on, as I will explain the improvisation.
“Selective Replies” is a comedy sketch video by PITtv’s Truth Paste that looks at why people don’t reply in Facebook chat, even though you can see that they’ve read your uncomfortable but completely reasonable message. It stars Marshall York, Eva Andersen, and Erick Hellwig.
Memeory is a novel version of the Memory card-matching game, with cat memes and animated gifs, created by Markus Klems.
Visit Holland has created an instant viral hit in this new commercial, Holland The Original, promoting tourism in the small European country. The Netherlands are famous for many reasons, but Holland wants you to know about the less popular ones.
Yes, there is a problem in the Falcon’s presentation in this mod. Don’t call attention to it, but don’t look like you’re trying to avoid attention.
When 30-year-old Stephen got married, he wanted a wedding cake based on old school games. Australian cake maker Nicole stepped up to the console and delivered!
Stoyn’s Mark Zuckerberg ice-lollies are replicas of the Facebook creator’s head. As Mark is colorblind, and he sees blue better, that’s why butterfly pea flowers are used as natural dye. The ice pops are intended to be direct marketing to Facebook office.
“I’m in the camp that truly believes that Facebook has some of the best privacy settings of any major social network. And honestly, if its changes confuse you, you aren’t that bright because they make it incredibly simple to set very specific settings for just about every single combination of friend and acquaintance possible.”
Kids tasting lemons for the first time is a long standing viral video genre. Saatchi & Heckler of TEDx Sydney wanted to take this idea to the next level.
Dutch designer Joost Goudriaan decided to create several chocolate renditions of the Nike Air Max 1, including a milk chocolate and a white chocolate pair, each with a ridiculous level of detail, texture, and shape that is almost hard to accept as something that is edible.
Though, the Hello Kitty Breast Implants is a just an idea for now, we dread about its reality. This is truly horrifying, and I hope people don’t start using more fictional characters to enhance other body parts.
A great shoe design for the Vans Era. Unfortunately I couldn’t found a shop link, but I hope, that it will be released.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Artistic Animal Doodles By Rohan Sharad Dahotre
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Fascinating Infinite Motion GIFs Frozen In Time By Julien Douvier
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair