This is the first installment of out weekly roundup of great images and inspirational elements we’ve found online.
Beautiful women portrait photography by Markus J. Grimm, professional fashion photographer, based in Denzlingen / Freiburg, Germany.
Beautiful portait photography by Stefan Beutler, semi professional photographer from Germany.
Amazing fashion and portrait photography by Manfred-Dieter Kretschmer, 63 years old professional photographer, based in Hagen, near Dortmund, Germany.
Jeronimo Lopez Ramirez also known as “Dr. Lakra” is a Mexican artist and tattooist. He creates his art using dolls, old medical illustrations, pictures from 1950s Mexican magazines and other objects he finds to create his own unique style.
Visit Ink Butter to view more of Dr. Lakra’s work.
Beautiful children portrait photography by Peter Fabian, professional male photographer, based in Bergstrasse, Germany.
Prada spring summer campaign shot by one of the top fashion photographers Steven Meisel, who just recently shot a Louis Vuitton campaign featuring iconic superstar, Madonna.
The young artist has many facets and knows how to realize them in her own dazzling way. under the name “Jamari Lior” she takes beautiful photographs. she describes herself winkingly as being “without style”, because following one specific style, would be much too boring for her.
Brilliant photos for Nike’s Rock Victorious campaign by Warwick Saint.
More photos here.
Creative light, high speed, glamour and portrait photography by Benjamin Von Wong, talented male photographer, based in Montreal, Canada.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest