Cope2 and Shepard Fairey team up in the Bronx to create a mural combining both of their signature styles.
Video and photos from the collaboration at inkbutter.com.
A piece for Tiger Translate. Tiger Translate is Tiger Beer’s cross-cultural creative platform which highlights Asia’s brightest creatives.
The theme for the work is “change”. This work depicted easily available information anywhere, anytime, as a subtance of change.
A work by Budi Kwan
The more I look at Mi Ju’s amazingly detailed work, the more I’m impressed by it. I just featured her in a post last week, but I stumbled upon some of her most recent works and they are truly mind-blowing.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Banksy has been going to town in San Francisco, and added a total of six pieces around the city. Out of all of them, this one really stands out. The stencil features an American Indian holding up a “no trespassing” sign.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Our planet is facing bigger challenges than ever before. Our ancient forests are being chopped down and our oceans recklessly fished out. Catastrophic climate change looms while governments and industry avoid the changes necessary to curb carbon emissions. We must all realize the planet needs our attention not just on Earth Day, but every day. This fragile Earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs you. Nice video from Greenpeace for the Earth Day 2010.
Beautiful fashion photography by Eric Fagerheim, talented male photographer, based in Trondheim, Norway.
Cars, cars, cars…we all love them but there so few good once made today, they all started looking more and more similar back in the 80′ due to international safety regulations and manufacturing standards and today we almost can’t tell the difference between some brands. So in the nostalgic moment for golden years in automotive design (btw I’m not that old :) I decided to celebrate work of great Italian designer Nuccio Bertone, who designed some of the most remarkable automobiles of the 20′ century. Stratos Zero concept on the poster is one of my favorites, and if you into classic Italian cars you probably love it as much as I do. For Sizes and Prices please check http://www.naxart.com/culture-legends/
Here’s a little feature for an amazing photograph from Germany. His name is Holger Schilling and he’s specialized into architecture photography.
Creative pinup photography by Ryan O Connor, 28 years old general digital photographer from Chicago, United States.
Busty Toccara Jones has shot with famed photographer Steven Meisel For Vogue Italia.
Awesome portrait photography by Katja Kemnitz, 25 years old female experimental photographer from Bonn, Germany.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts