If you’re like me and watch Lost, it inhabits every ounce of your being. This is a design I created inspired by Lost. I didn’t want to do anything too obvious, so I hope the idea shines through even through the subtlety of the illustration.
The design is for sale on tees at Redbubble.
Dutch photographer Maarten Wetsema has a way with dogs. With the 4 collections Daan and Jacob, Dogs in their Domestic Environments, Portraits of Dog and Dogshoots, he captures the dog’s beauty.
Today we would like to present next showcase from the series of ‘Popular blogs’. We present collection of interesting, well-designed and popular blogs from Poland.
Impress is a flexible display by Silke Hilsing that enables touch interactivity with feedback. It breaks the distance in the relationship of human and technology. The user can merge in and collaborate with technology more than ever. He can squeeze out information and fly through rooms, he can form three-dimensional and put objects in motion by deforming the surface.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life