This weeks Warren Ellis challenge is redesigning Young Romance cover
See more redesigned covers here
Clab4design It is a creative lab, a well-equipped carpentry shop where design furniture items are produced on a small scale. Due to its peculiar design and manufacturing characteristics, each product is a unique, high-quality item.
More on Designaside.
LEGO brick artist Nathan Sawaya’s ‘Brick by Brick’ is the first solo exhibition of his art works, comprised entirely of LEGO bricks, in New York.
Sawaya quit his job as a corporate lawyer back in 2001 to pursue his childhood fascination with the ubiquitous building blocks, transforming them into an artistic medium.
He has used LEGO’s shapes and bright colors to develop a range of sculptures including pop culture icons, the human form, planets.He’s even created a life-sized self-portrait, expressing the limitless possibilities of this medium.
Check out more pics.
Cigarette butts, pills, bottle caps, and coke bags made into jewelry by Cast Of Vices.
The collection is hand crafted in the U.S.A with solid sterling silver or gold.
Check it out.
Who are the worlds top ten find out as Visual Kontakt names “The Worlds Greatest Top 10 Graphic Designers”
The iPhone community has reacted strongly to the news that some app review sites have pay-to-play policies.
Wired.com last week reported on payola practices prevalent among several websites dedicated to reviewing iPhone apps. At least two authors of one site, TheiPhoneAppReview.com, recently required money from iPhone developers in exchange for reviews of their apps.
Read More at Wired
designs are reserved and cool, severe and angular, reflecting the objective perfectionism of the early 1960s. The Eight Drawer Credenza comes in four body veneers, and a choice of matching veneer tops or five different marble top options. Includes four box drawers and four full-extension file drawers. The base is available in either Polished Chrome or Satin Chrome.
“Focus group” is a short film directed by Jack Masters and conceived by agency Jack Morton. The Mill’s Bif (Fabrice Le Nezet, Jules Janaud and Francois Roisin) helmed the post-production efforts.
This year The Viral Factory has prepared an online video to attract attention to the Earth Hour, which is 2 days from now, with a viral video that is controlled with your light switch. Yes, when you turn off the lights in your room the video goes dark and when you turn back on the video turns back to normal. Try for yourself and see. It is actually quite fun and I believe, it will attract attention from the video watching, game playing, viral loving people, who are not so much aware of–nor interested in–environmental and social activism.
See the video here.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair