Process Journal has released its second edition of their design publication that showcases the very best of Australian and International graphic design. Read the rest here.
new illustration by mina kwon
Created in Maya, edited in AfterEffects. Sick dubstep music for the finishing touches.
The August 2010 issue of FAN THE FIRE Magazine is out now featuring an interview with The Morning Benders, features on O. Children and The Creators Project, Arcade Fire, Wavves, Darker My Love and Best Coast album reviews, Salt, Cars 2 and X-Men: First Class previews, Breck Eisner interview, The Last Airbender, The Secret In Their Eyes, Inception and Gainsbourg reviews, art by Gracia Lam, Benjamin Anderson and Tata Vislevskaya, and style by Solveig Selj, Antonella Arismendi and Emma Tempest, plus much more.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt