Sascha Huettenhain was born in 1973 in the German town of Siegen. He has been living and working there ever since.
Featured here are the “Hide and Seek’ Stan Smith 80’s TF. The TF line is based around iconic classics which feature a transformable upper, hence explaining the placement of a zipper around the shoes sole. More images and information here!
Legendary automaker BMW teamed up with design studio ART+COM to expand our understanding of “sculpture”. Watch the incredible video here!
The legend Laurent Garnier plays at home in Paris for a date that closes a great worldwide tour. Mixing jazz and electronic sounds, he gives the crowd of salle pleyel a taste of the really good stuff. kickin techno mixed in with some newer and more jazzy creations. Re-listen to some great classics Acid Eiffel or Crispy Bacon,…
In this short video Bonnier R&D and their design partners at Berg show us how they can implement their ideas for their Mag+ (reading magazines on a device like the iPad) using Popular Science as an example.
by Fernando padilla.
This tutorial, will show you how to create a stylish vintage badges using Photoshop.
How to Create a Funky Vintage Badges
Are you ready to complete your collection of cool iPhone & iPod Touch apps with fresh gems from members of the Appboy developer community? Check out the apps below, pick out the ones you like and enter the giveaway!!!
The delicate stranded form of the Strand Console is in stark contrast to its construction of laser cut steel. The table works equally well on its own or with the glass top, and is available in eight modern powder coat finishes to accentuate its unique texture.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts