a tee to get you into party mode..
please vote here
NOW LETS PARTY!!!
2010’s first edition brings a brand new graphical concept and inaugurates sections that complete and diversificate Brazillians best free music mag content even more. This edition packs an interview with two people that made Stroke’s Is This It possible: producer Gordon Raphael and Rough Trade Records founder, Geoff Travis. On the Brazilian side, NOIZE #31 adds an in depth interview with Bahia’s prodigal son Lucas Santtana, whose Sem Nostalgia was one of last year’s best albuns. Another interview, this one with garage rockers Walverdes, and a full feature on Brazillian music fanzines, complete the package.
You can read the issue online or download it here.
A result of messing around in After Effects.
More can be found at this adress: http://www.vimeo.com/tommyvf
Are you ready to discover what hides for you Madame Tresesti?
A production Achtung! for Vodafone 360.
More on Designaside.
Dingbats can come in really handy when designing logos. They can be used as is or converted into vectors by most image editing programs for further customization. Here are 20 cool dingbats to help in the logo design process.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Today we would like to present 30+ great examples of street art. Collection of graffiti at its best.
Cut Out Paper produce beautifully detailed and intricately cut pieces of paper artwork. Each piece is digitally illustrated then precision laser cut. From classic chairs from the 20th century, your favourite childhood cartoon characters to iconic architecture. More examples can be seen at www.cutoutpaper.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia