Dutch photographer Maarten Wetsema has a way with dogs. With the 4 collections Daan and Jacob, Dogs in their Domestic Environments, Portraits of Dog and Dogshoots, he captures the dog’s beauty.
Today we would like to present next showcase from the series of ‘Popular blogs’. We present collection of interesting, well-designed and popular blogs from Poland.
Impress is a flexible display by Silke Hilsing that enables touch interactivity with feedback. It breaks the distance in the relationship of human and technology. The user can merge in and collaborate with technology more than ever. He can squeeze out information and fly through rooms, he can form three-dimensional and put objects in motion by deforming the surface.
Illustrations of London based illustrator Ladislav Hubert
Hommage à Hokusai (detail)
The Look Of The Samurai
For more examples please click here.
Artworks of international artist Lamponi Leopardi Maurizio
More pics on Pro Handmade
Taipei 101, which was officially ‘the tallest building in the world’ before the opening of the Burj Khalifa on January 4, 2010 is now making its moves to become the ‘world’s tallest green building’.
Taipei 101 or Taipei Financial Center, a landmark 101-story skyscraper located in Taipei, Taiwan, designed by Chinese firm C.Y. Lee & Partners, is applying for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification.
Read More through ‘World Interior Design Network‘
This weeks Warren Ellis challenge is redesigning Young Romance cover
See more redesigned covers here
Clab4design It is a creative lab, a well-equipped carpentry shop where design furniture items are produced on a small scale. Due to its peculiar design and manufacturing characteristics, each product is a unique, high-quality item.
More on Designaside.
LEGO brick artist Nathan Sawaya’s ‘Brick by Brick’ is the first solo exhibition of his art works, comprised entirely of LEGO bricks, in New York.
Sawaya quit his job as a corporate lawyer back in 2001 to pursue his childhood fascination with the ubiquitous building blocks, transforming them into an artistic medium.
He has used LEGO’s shapes and bright colors to develop a range of sculptures including pop culture icons, the human form, planets.He’s even created a life-sized self-portrait, expressing the limitless possibilities of this medium.
Check out more pics.
Cigarette butts, pills, bottle caps, and coke bags made into jewelry by Cast Of Vices.
The collection is hand crafted in the U.S.A with solid sterling silver or gold.
Check it out.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg
- Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio And Hillary Clinton In Money-Laundering Machine
- Skull Walker: A Creepy Scuttling Skull-Creature
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings