|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
New look, new codes, ‘Symbio’ is a cordless phone & Internet radio, a new generation phone from Elium Studio. Read more here!
Young talented designers and students were the focus of this years DMY Youngsters exhibition. Many of the works were quite experimental or research driven resulting in interesting ideas and shapes for these new makers.
Featuring the works of:
Polceramix, Daniel Schulze, De Intuitiefabriek, My bauhaus is better than yours, Ecole des arts Strasbourg, Labelobjet, About studio, Temporary collective Arnhem, Bas van Raay, Le Lab, Rui Alves, Pepe Heykoop and Joon & Jung
more info on dmy-berlin.com
Inspiring work from 15 illustrators whose visual style and creativity stands out from the rest.
Ray-Ban is proud to introduce Rare Prints, a collection of colorful new patterns. To launch these new Rare Prints, they collaborated with some of the world’s best print makers to design posters inspired by each of the different patterns. What resulted is a truly unique set of limited edition posters, signed and numbered by the artists. AMAZING! Check it out!
Recently on Design You Trust
- Stamp House by Charles Wright Architects
- BB-8 Droid | by Sphero
- Faber-Castell E-motion Pure Black
- 2016 Harley Davidson Softail Slim S
- Logo Designs by Paul Von Excite
- Pixelated Heroes
- Photo of the Day: Donald Trump by Hansky
- “Wave” by Paul Cummins
- “Climate Noah’s Arch” Project By French Artist Gad Weil Will Be Exhibited In Paris
- World’s Largest Hammock Installed In New Jersey