Cut Out Paper produce beautifully detailed and intricately cut pieces of paper artwork. Each piece is digitally illustrated then precision laser cut. From classic chairs from the 20th century, your favourite childhood cartoon characters to iconic architecture. More examples can be seen at www.cutoutpaper.com
The March 2010 issue of Fan the Fire Magazine is out now featuring Surfer Blood and Aeroplane, New Young Pony Club, Ellie Goulding, Broken Bells and Gorillaz album reviews, Robin Hood, The Last Airbender and Let Me In film previews, Shutter Island, Father Of My Children, The Crazies and Chloe film reviews, art by Saverio Truglia, Matthew Lyons and Antony Hare and style by Rony Shram, Tom Hines and LMstudios, plus much more.
Seriously cool light that features 10 original Campari Soda bottles, individually detachable. The best part? The soda can be still be drunk once it has been detached from the light!
Designcollector.net will celebrate 7 years of online existence in April. We’d like to invite you and ask you to bring an awesome computer desktop wallpaper art with you. Submit you wallpaper art .
As some of you can remember our 6th celebration when we did a good buzz and splendid set of posters
Creative pinup and makeup photography by David Woolley, talented fashion and commercial photographer, based in Perth, Western Australia. David Woolley specialises in retro glamour style from the 20s to the 50s
Here we are again, showcasing some 10 cool new blogs & websites we come across lately aka Inspired Websites. Feel free to leave a comment and suggest other interesting stuff for the creative community.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night