New on creative crossing: Profile and Work Samples by VALP
Read more and see great Works!
20 incredible illustrations inspired by the Queen on Neo-Soul Erykah Badu.
Beautiful fashion photography by Tamas Olajos, young London and Budapest based professional freelance photographer. Portrait same on the contrary, very clear and unambiguous.
Sweeet graphic! Apparently the people spoke and Ethcs listened. Ethcs Clothing will drop the price of their entire range of stock to just $24NZD for 24 hours because their customers and fans asked for it. Yup, hoodies too! That’s New Zealand dollars for those not familiar with the Land Of The Long White Cloud. So, about $15US, £11GBP or €12.50EUR. Starting in just over 4 hours.
Professional black and white photography by Stephan Opitz, male amateur photographer from Potsdam, Germany.
The may 2009 issue of Vogue U.S. features 9 powerful faces of the moment: Liya Kebede, Anna Maria Jagodzińska, Natalia Vodianova, Isabeli Fontana, Jourdan Dunn, Lara Stone, Raquel Zimmermann, Natasha Poly and Caroline Trentini by the legendary photographer Steven Meisel.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Hot Spring Bath Opens For Japanese Macaques On Hokkaido
- French Farmers Are Magnifique In Racy 2017 Calendar
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- Photographer Nei Valente Creates An Urban Photo Series Of The NYC Newsstands
- Artist Unveils A Monumental Pen & Ink Drawing Nearly 3.5 Years In The Making
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Artist Envisions Futuristic Fort-Like Homes Designed To Withstand Hurricanes
- Sleep In A Bookshelf With 5000 Books In Kyoto’s New Bookstore-Themed Hostel