Milan based fashion photographer Luca Patrone has worked for clients like Walt Disney, Marie Claire and Virgin Active. Flickrista.com recently had the opportunity to interview Luca about his work and technique.
If you’re like everyone else, then you’re a thinker in the shower and your insoiration and best ideas probably come to you in the shower. Don’t let them gone as soon as you step out of there! This waterproof notepad allows you to write down all ideas while in the shower. AquaNotes is so durable, you can even write underwater. Each pencil is made from 100% natural cedar that is water resistant. Also you could leave romantic messages, encouraging words, or appreciative sentiments in the shower for that special someone!
bathroom accessories at mydeco
Chairman Ting’s latest illustration + design project: Jive Talk’s first EP ever––Welcome to Jiveland.
Jive Talk is a Vancouver band made up of Jared Zecchel, Nick Lanyon, Tak Komiya and Eric Busto.
Their music is a mix of funk, rock, jazz and blues.
Check them out on Myspace:
All the funky silly characters featured are all Chairman Ting originals. ;)
Illustration + design by Chairman Ting.
Follow the Chairman on Twitter:
Work by Duda Pan. More in zuinn.com.br/dudapan
I know that others have made LOST bingo cards before, but the ones I’ve seen only had 2-3 different card variations, so you couldn’t play with a group. They also only had about 30 items, so there was a lot of overlap.
For these cards, I’ve started with 70 items and created 10 cards with random permutations of that starting set. So while some of the elements repeat, no two cards are the same! Also, I’ve numbered each card, to be able to quickly tell them apart.
To get your LOST bingo on, just download the PDF file for FREE from my shop and print out as many pages as you want. I’ve endeavored to make it attractive, but also not to use up too much ink in either color or gray-scale printing. And while you’re there, be sure to check out my LOST inspired “Polar Beer”t-shirts and pint glasses
Also, I plan to continually update these through the rest of the season, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them on my Facebook Fan Page or send them to me directly on Twitter (@ianleino).
More like peal-away borders than traditional wallpaper per say, this idea lets home owners blend the best of stylish professional design with unique, personal and artistic decorative touches. So easy a kid could do it.
This is a bit like wallpapering in reverse. Sound complex? The concept is simple: add the peal-away paper elements to a selected wall surface, decorate with paint on the in-between spaces and pull back the sticky tape-like material to reveal the final design.
More pics here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From PIXERS
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?