Rehab never looked so appealing as it does in this brilliant editorial shot by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia, July 2007.
Beautiful and glamour portrait photography by Sebastian Klingk, talented male fashion photographer based in Germany.
Two sisters in two cities.
One theme in one week.
Two views in one image.
sibling cities is a photographic project between sisters Cathy and Marie Schultz. Our aim is to capture common visual links between us on a weekly basis to a chosen theme. We post weekly diptychs exploring the contrasts of our lives between Adelaide and London.
The staff and students of the College of Fine Arts (COFA), The University of New South Wales played key roles in Australia’s presentation at the 2009 Venice Biennale.
The Venice Biennale is the world’s biggest international art event. In this follow-up lecture, COFA Went to Venice, Lecturer in Curatorial Studies, and Curator for Australia ‘Once Removed’ at the Venice Biennale, Felicity Fenner talks about the artwork of the four artists chosen to represent Australia at the event: Ken Yonetani, Vernon Ah Kee, Claire Healy and Sean Cordeiro.
This talk was recorded live at COFA on March 2, 2010 as part of the free COFA Talks public lecture series.
For more COFA Talks Online, please visit the COFA Online Gateway.
Lutheen, a French illustrator brings us a newly updated portfolio with new fresh works. Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads