This is the portfolio of a wonderful artist from Turkey: Altug, also known as “elftug” on deviantart. Altug is a 3D Modeler; his work is very realistic and beautiful showing us impressive 3D home design.
Some shirt designs by me.
If you’d like color changes or use of any design on a specific product, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
For a very interesting combination of design, technology and footwear, take a look at the Zappa by Jimmy Choo. These black patent leather and suede sandals with battery operated illuminated neon pink platform. More information and images here.
Redesign concept for Harry Potter’s series by Michela Monterosso
The rest of the series HERE
Chloe Early has become a familiar name in the modern art world – and for good reason. Her playfully erotic, fantasy-themed pieces explode with color, while the stark contrast of vibrant pastels and heavy dark undertones tells us a story that is undeniably captivating.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis.
The magazine format is Amazing, so modern an innovative, but it doesn’t stop there, the magazine can be downloaded for free in 3 different language ( English, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese I guess by the flag ).
If you are an admirer and follower of Tattoo Art Culture you better check them out.
To download go to their website TattooistArt e-magazine
The ability for a designer to be multidisciplinary is one of the most important abilities that a designer can develop as a part of his or her skill repertoire. Whether it’s today, or a few months down the road, most designers will encounter a situation where they must be able to work with 3D, vector graphics and raster graphics seamlessly, in order to achieve a desired result.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn an essential workflow for dealing with multiple styles of graphics, and you’ll also learn how to combine them to create a visually polished and dynamic composition. Using custom shapes, brushes, stock images and Photoshop tools, this tutorial will supercharge your skill set.
For their latest vinyl creation Kid Robot Black aligns with New York based artist Ruslan Karablan, better known as SSUR. “SSUReal From the Cradle to the Grave is a 6-inch, matte black vinyl skull featuring gold chrome-plated ABS teeth, articulated jaw, and a unique, embossed sylvan pattern covering the entire surface of the cranium. Also features a gold embossed Kidrobot x SSUR logo on the base of the skull.” This figure is limited to 200 pieces and retails for $200 USD – but lucky for you, we’re giving one away!
To win all you have to do is join our Facebook Page and jump into the Kid Robot Black discussion.
Take a leap for more looks at the Kid Robot Black x SSUR “SSUReal From the Cradle to the Grave” Vinyl Skull.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan