Glamping = glamorous camping with all the luxuries. Are you ready to bring a touch of glamour to your camp? This pretty smart tent designed by Laura Ashley would be perfect for a camping in the countryside or a tea party in the backyard. Just enjoy the mix of luxury and nature:)
This book is a photographic showcase about the vision of night photography. The selection of participants was curated by Andres Medina and Mikel Aramendia, promoters of this book, and partially comes motivated by the positive experience in…
Who let the giants out? In one of the most creative pieces of street art we’ve seen in a very long time, giant paper planes are seen thrown off the side of a building. One happens to land and then magically transforms into a sculpture made of metal and fiberglass! See more at My Modern Metropolis.
The sculptor, Fan Xiaoyan was born in 1983 in Gaomi. In 2008 she graduated from the Central Academy of Fine Arts and now lives and works in Beijing.
Fan herself says that her work proclaims “the arrival of a new era, a new kind of human being, a new power, a new sensation… a surrealistic virtual world in which men and women are equal”. Certainly, the violent contrast between pink flesh and cold, hard steel in Fang’s works gives rise to an intense visual and psychological shock. The unbearability of enduring such heavy attachments gives rise to a kind of strength and sweetness.
This piece by Laguna is one of the most incredible pieces I’ve seen lately. Completed in Almagro, Spain, a couple men are seen riding a gargantuan fish, reminiscent of an epic tale. Viewers must stand in the perfect spot to see all the individual pieces connect.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
So today I had a Critique in printmaking.
We were doing linoleum block cuts with color ( suicide blocks ) I think I handled mine very well… one of my little characters and his story.
let me know what you guys/gals think.
excuse the image quality, was taken from my regular ol non iphone.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts