The late American photographer Richard Avedon will always be remembered for revolutionizing fashion photography and for pushing its boundaries. Back in November 1995, The New Yorker devoted a large portion of their magazine to Avedon’s work. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
DeviantART.com is throwing a party for its 10th birthday, and wants every creative person (or creativity-lover) in or around LA to get their asses down to the House of Blues (on the Sunset Strip) on August 7th, 2010. Every attendee receives this booklet, which was printed in Gold Pantone 871C on Cordenons Stardream Dolemite 81lb text (in other words, gold ink on gold metallic paper).
Get more information and tickets here. There will be llamas. Oh yes, there will be llamas.
This is dedicated to the Art of Digital Graphics.
The artwork is done by Digital Artist Drd AKA DigitalHyperGFX.
Via Best Bookmarks
Stefen Chow has been awarded in PDN, PX3 and was nominated for the PDN 30 and World Press Photo Masterclass.
Beautiful and very nice glamour and portrait photography by Maria Adriichuk, talented female photographer from Ukraine.
Victor was born in Mexico City, 1970, Currently Lives and works in Brooklyn, NY. He is considered to be the leader of the new generation of hyperrealist artists working internationally today. He has exhibited extensively internationally, including the Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego, the Flint Institute of Contemporary Arts, the Museo de Monterrey in Mexico and Museo de Arte Contemporaneo de Monterrey MARCO.
Beautiful professional photography by Aaron Feaver, talented photographer based in Los Angeles.
Henry Gan graduated at The University of Southern California, started as a freelance photographer Los Angeles.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
- Europe’s First Underwater Sculpture Museum
- Adorable ‘Little Monks’ In Chongqing Go Viral Online
- Oscar Movie Posters Remade With ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Will Add Critical Acclaim To Your Childhood
- This Adorable Cat Just Got A Much Deserved Promotion
- The First Non-Nude Issue Of Playboy Is Here
- A Man Created A Bathroom Mirror That Looks Like The Future
- Get Shit Done With Mi Goals
- A Catlendar To Make You Smile All Year Round In 2016