Two sisters in two cities.
One theme in one week.
Two views in one image.
sibling cities is a photographic project between sisters Cathy and Marie Schultz. Our aim is to capture common visual links between us on a weekly basis to a chosen theme. We post weekly diptychs exploring the contrasts of our lives between Adelaide and London.
The staff and students of the College of Fine Arts (COFA), The University of New South Wales played key roles in Australia’s presentation at the 2009 Venice Biennale.
The Venice Biennale is the world’s biggest international art event. In this follow-up lecture, COFA Went to Venice, Lecturer in Curatorial Studies, and Curator for Australia ‘Once Removed’ at the Venice Biennale, Felicity Fenner talks about the artwork of the four artists chosen to represent Australia at the event: Ken Yonetani, Vernon Ah Kee, Claire Healy and Sean Cordeiro.
This talk was recorded live at COFA on March 2, 2010 as part of the free COFA Talks public lecture series.
For more COFA Talks Online, please visit the COFA Online Gateway.
Lutheen, a French illustrator brings us a newly updated portfolio with new fresh works. Enjoy!
A series of web design inspiration collection published every week. We work hard to collect these websites to showcase them for design community inspiration
Finally a new WordPress theme roundup, this time with uber specialized templates for all your specific needs like building a wiki, a Q&A website, an e-commerce blog, a video-centric homepage, a complete online magazine and a lot more! Please share your thoughts and suggestions below.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway