My Artwork, Hope you like it.
FOR MORE VISIT: http://www.behance.net/kevinroodhorst/frame/viewall
Thanks & Greetz Kevin.Roodhorst
Originally from Texas, Peter currently lives in Brooklyn. His work has been featured in Rolling Stone, ESPN Magazine and Wired.
More of Peter’s work and a link to his site at Ink Butter.
While the laptop is getting smaller, the USB ports are getting less and limited. But more and more devices are using USB port. So this IniniteUSB can solve this problem. Discover all the details here !
Creating an identity is probably the hardest work to do in the design field. It has to be simple and it has a lot of meanings for the company. It´s difficult to find well done identities, specially a case study about it. Well, I find this case study by Denis Olenik about the Cocoa Stuff identity that he made.
View the full article
The design and architecture of CityCenter has been really interesting to follow. Retail environment Crystals at CityCenter has been designed by Studio Daniel Libeskind and David Rockwell. Its dramatic architecture and design is home to high-end couture and luxury brands like Louis Vuitton and Bulgari, with dinning options from Wolfgang Puck.
Read more at ‘World Interior Design Network Blog‘
Welcome to a world where a little bunny rabbit has one goal in life, to make it to the clouds. However, each time he reaches a new height something horrible happens, helium blocks of varying shapes and possibilities block his path and attempt to lead him astray! “The perfect game for a break @ work or even a meeting”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel