the beautiful new music video of Basement Jaxx featuring Lightspeed Champion. -More info & video HERE
Another cherry-picked Russian creative projects as seen on Behance platform. Jump here to view 18 selected works.
very well thought out shoot by helga steppan. see the other sets in white, black, yellow, and mixed
photographed by Remi Rebillard www.remirebillard.com
Sorting through over 100,000 entries, the judges from The Digital Camera Photographer of the Year competition had a tough task at hand. How do you select the most captivating and creative pictures from such a large pool? Find out more at My Modern Metropolis.
We would like to present next position in our collection of Internet’s giants ads. Today… that will be the most famous and popular web portal in the world… Yahoo!
Look at the collection of Yahoo! ads.
These awesome illustrations are some of Yiorgos Yiacos personal and commercial work. He is a 30 year old designer and illustrator from Athens, Greece. I like the colors and the style he employed on “The Wolf”, “The Crow”, and “Frau Trude” illustrations.
Freedom Of Creation is crowdsourcing partners for our 10 year anniversary book 2010. Do you want to be part of this as a publisher, graphic designer or an advertiser?
Revolutions seldom happen… but a new one is well on its way, and we are the pioneers.
Not long ago, the norm was months or even years for the development and market analysis of even a simple new product, and designers were able to produce only a handful of products during their careers.
New production technologies involving 3D printing are changing many realities for today’s designers and manufacturers. The possibilities enabled by these new tools and the ability to consider production in terms of days, or even hours, is simply mind-boggling. Be it modification, adaptation or production speed – the dramatic reduction in “time to market” is allowing technology to outrun traditional marketing strategies and keep in touch with consumer trends in new product demand – and thus begging the question if today’s current manufacturing infrastructure might also be rapidly becoming outdated. Continue »
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- 2017 Color Of The Year Is Greenery According To PANTONE