Absolutely stunning examples of creative photography by Ryan Robinson, superb talented photographer, who was born and raised in a small farmtown with an enormous extended family.Ryan loves to make people laugh, the smell of spring, the silence of a winter snowfall, witty people, hard work and the dogs who smile.
In and of itself, smoke is unbelievably beautiful. As an unwanted by-product of fire, smoke doesn’t often get the attention it deserves. Smoke a cigarette and watch it effortlessly ascend. See how it elegantly curves. Didn’t catch that? If not, then come see 20 amazing examples of it at My Modern Metropolis.
Great work from the polish photographer.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Mário is based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
This is Australian design agency Swear Words submission to Kult Magazine’s “artificial” issue released in November. Kult Magazine is a Singaporean street press magazine, the first of it’s kind in a city/country where this sort of media and art has never really existed.
Check out Swear Words and
One of the best ways to get your product noticed is to have a clever package design. A package allows you to combine your branding elements, such as a logo, with other creative concepts in order to not only sell your product, but enhance a branding image and gain publicity. Some package designs are utter failures, because they don’t grab your attention, and they’re incredibly difficult to open. Many designers work for long periods of time to come up with a creative package design, because their career hinges on it.
In this post, we’ve gone around and collected 179 of the most creative, inspirational, cool and clever package designs from various brands, and featured them here. From soft drinks to perfume, cigarettes and alcohol, you’ll wish you could find these packages in your local store.
Take a pause with some amazine photographies, where women are a subject important.
In 1969, De Telegraaf published just one photo by Nico Koster that became famous: John Lennon and Yoko Ono pose in bed with a giant flower-basket, and behind them on the window there are two sheets of paper with hand-written slogans: “BED PEACE” and “HAIR PEACE”.
The rest of the photographs of the cycle were not published in 1969. The negatives were lost, but 40 years after the Nico Koster’s daughter Nicole found them in an envelope with her childhood drawings…
View other 25 previews and read more about exhibition
Vegetables are all your body needs!
By JWT Kuwait.
[via Design Fetish]
Poster for Children’s Foundation Bodhgaya made from paper leftovers and scrap. This foundation aims to help homeless Dalit (the so-called ‘untouchables’) children in Bihar, India and offers them education, medical care and a place to live. Design by Vos Broekema & Melanie Drent from Dutch agency I DON/T BUY IT. Photography by Arjan Benning.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think