This tutorial will show you how to create an exceptional light effects using Photoshop. Check it out!
The Mobile Office was constructed from discarded materials within a one block radius from the site. All the material was transported to the site with our bikes and a makeshift dolly. The only purchased items were the hardware used to hold it together. The mobile office has allowed us to consolidate all the furniture and shelving into one mobile unit. This has freed up our office space allowing us the flexibility to make large scale models and have spontaneous dance parties.
Mobile Office Photos:
The base of the Loop table from YLiving is constructed of thin slices of steel in series, which form a suggestive arrangement that changes intensity as the viewing angle shifts. Sharp yet curving and smooth, the table is the marriage of technology with seamless form. All slices of the table are permanently connected and powder coated, and the table has a glass top.
Illustrations give a more informal look to a design, what can be a good thing for a site depending on its subject. It can be used in details and it can be the whole design too. Here I´ll show you some sites that I think use great illustrations as its designs.
2010 Redesign & team building ! Pay us a visit !
is an OPEN social collaborative internet magazine that delivers carefully curated content on culture, music, arts, fashion & lifestyle. It was created for individuals with sophisticated tastes who appreciate quality entertainment out of the box.
For “OPEN” we mean that YOU should participate too and submit anything from articles to audio, video, events, photos, anything you can stuff into the intarwebs.
! or check the following fresh releases:
Urban sights and rural vistas from the 20 cities council partnership around LAVAL, France shown in glorious cinemascope at their 2010 gathering party.
Shot over 3 weeks : 15 Dec 2009 – 07 Jan 2010
Gear : Canon EOS 7D + Kowa 16-H Prominar Anamorphic 2x on FD 50mm f1.2L w/ Bower adapter, Lester A. Dine 105mm f2.8 Macro 1:1, Sigma 12-24mm f4.5-5.6 & 70-200mm f2.8
see it in HD and download it at vimeo : http://www.vimeo.com/8700480
Ahuillé | Argentré | Bonchamp | Châlons-du-Maine | Changé | La Chapelle-Anthenaise | Entrammes | Forcé | Laval | L’Huisserie | Louverné | Louvigné | Montflours | Montigné-le-Brillant | Nuillé-sur-Vicoin | Parné-sur-Roc | Saint-Berthevin | Saint-Germain-le-Fouilloux | Saint-Jean-sur-Mayenne | Soulgé-sur-Ouette
After searching long and hard, we present to you the most amazing mind-bending photos of the web. Be forewarned, if you stare at these images for too long, you may feel yourself getting pulled into the frame, resulting in dizziness, and the explosion of your brain.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis!
Brand spanking new and working.
Check it out at aheartaday.com…
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways