I would like to invite you all to take a look at my current portfolio to date. Thank you.
With a fresh, clean edge to his work Michael’s designs create impact and show his creative talent. Variously described as unique and distinctive, Michael’s work is highly commercial and with this he has been able to use his skills in various studio environments throughout Sydney. Recently he has had the opportunity to work for high end design studios, which allowed him to take on a variety of tasks including editorial design, packaging and corporate identity. With the ability to meet deadlines and multitask he is able to produce work of a high standard and pay attention to fine detail. Michael brings to the table versatility with a strong interest in multimedia, web design and exceptional photographic ability. With this he also has a great attitude towards design and shows great professionalism.
Great artwork from Australian artists Sonny Day and Biddy Maroney, or just Webuyyourkids.
More at vorkurs.com.br
A cool compilation of water art. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Tomas Redigh worked 1500 hours to create this stop motion video with legobricks. Nice work!
Brand name:ENERGY BAR
Advertising Agency:SHALMOR AVNON AMICHAY/Y&R
Confectionery & snacks
The advert titled Exact time of airing was done by SHALMOR AVNON AMICHAY/Y&R advertising agency for ENERGY BAR (STRAUSS company) in ISRAEL. It was released in the August 2009. Business sector is Confectionery & snacks.
Have you ever seen a TV spot that shows its exact time of airing?
And what about a whole TV campaign (150 spots) that does exactly so?
This is the media idea behind the new and innovative Energy bar campaign
launched over the weekend by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive.
A special series of 55 synchronized commercials,
each one showing the exact time of airing (e.g.: 20:12, 21:13, 21:45, 22:34, 00:32 etc.),
communicated the concept:
Every Moment, Energy Boost
Chief Creative Director: Gideon Amichay; Executive Creative Director:
Nir Livni; Creative Director: Eylon Goren; Creative: Sagi Blumberg/Yaron Perel;
Account Director: Adam Polachek; Account Supervisor: Dana Cogan; Account Executive: Alon Segal;
Office Producers: Shira Robas/Sigal Nugasi/Marina Akilov;
Planning: Yehoram Davidi/Liron Shecter;
Production Company: Mula; Director: Keren Hahama;
How cool are those 1950’s by George Petty ?! Be sure to check them all with
More info & pics HERE
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of Vogue Russia, Aliona Doletskaya have decided to perfect the famous Russian Matrioshka…
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest