Mary Virginia Carmack’s collages have a very surreal and retro feel to them… I personally recommend you check them out, as they are all great!
more more more more more at at at at at colectiva colectiva colectiva colectiva colectiva
Without a doubt, the Inhotim Cultural Insitute has become one of Brazil’s most prized treasures. Created in 2005, Inhotim is a private entity which hosts a perfect mix between wide and ample gallery spaces that house contemporary art, and extensive botanical gardens.The end result is a dream; a place where art and nature converge in pure harmony. Artists in their permanent collection include: Mathew Barney, Olafur Eliasson, Doris Salcedo, Paul McCarthy, Cildo Meireles, and Jim Lambie.
For more images of this amazing place + pictures of the art housed within, visit colectiva!
Clientes: Samsung, LG, CCE, American Express, UOL, Yahoo, Bradesco, Greenpeace, UOL, Bradesco, entre outros.
An awesome gallery of nice images is modeled and rendered by David Pearson (fpsurgeon). Here you can find some curious matemathical figures from Escher, Sierpinsky or Menger. Structure & Flow fpsurgeon galley.
These images are a wonderfull example of what you can do with Structure Synth. Structure Synth is an application for creating 3D structures from a set of user specified rules. It is an attempt to make a 3D version of Context Free.
An inspiration from the American contemporary artist Joseph Kosuth, One and Three Chair. Instead of giving new definition, Eric Ku redefined the concept of a chair by using alphabet. One is able to construct a chair by assembling the redesigned alphabets.
Mathew Scott is an American photographer who sheds light on the paradoxical tensions existing just under the surface of everyday life. His photographs show two America’s… a rural and an urban one. In the end, they each exist because of the other, as a struggle of dualities… Yin. Yang.
more more more more more more here here here here here here
From left to right: 81 cents – A chief in war dress, 87 cents – A chief in formal dress, $1.12 – A chief in presentation dress, $2 – A highland chief in war dress. Found via CreativeRoots.org
Quimby The Mouse – New video from the hand of Chris Ware
Via : ViaComIT
Awesome toilet collection! Photoworkers is a photography studio from Switzerland. via LooksLikeGoodDesign
B.Card for pattern designer . Very Interesting composition .
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- This Archaeology Soap Has Hidden Dinosaurs Inside
- “Facepot” – The Design Concept Of Original Pots For Flowers
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night