It’s makes a lot of sense that photographer Christoph Martin Schmid has a film background. Christophe has the uncanny skill of telling vivid stories through alluring photographs.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
“The series Fast Food tracks the visual imprint made by the American fast food industry on our cultural landscape. These are unsentimental spaces created through corporate analysis of demographics, traffic flow and consumer desire. […]”
Seen on The Journal of Geebird & Bamby
Dare to enter the twisted world of Alvvino and you’ll soon realize the innate power of his surreal illustrations…
follow this link to colectiva to check out more of his work!
The Sliced Bread Animation team brings you TRONA, an animated series of 24 episodes created for the My Sony website magazine.
The street artist Posterchild has been turning unused flier boxes in Toronto into planters. Nice work!
Anchor Squirty Cream is a fun little site that features tons of nice animation, an animated series which was created in-house from concept,
character design, storyboard, animation and sound effects, to a neat easy to use drawing tool. Check it out.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser