“Cool concept of salt and pepper shaker by Antrepo Design. ” via LooksLikeGoodDesign
These keywords could describe any design project that we love. But in the case of this post they refer to sound design.
Sound design is “the manipulation of audio elements to achieve a desired effect.”
A work of detail, exploration and technical research and directly connected to an emotional pursuit, sound design is more and more becoming “music” for itself (or if you prefer an aural experience) than the boundaries of the secondary role, that have been given to it, by the movie industry in the past. Continue »
The music label Pschent, that does the Hotel Costes compilation, has a fresh new websites, with all the content avaible on streaming, nice !
Polite Umbrella is a shrinkable umbrella that enables users to morph its shape in order to reduce occupied space and to increase user maneuverability.
would you like to see your work in print? how about printed at 10m by 13.5m on the front of cordy house, in the heart of shoreditch, london? and not without some prizes either – £500 cash and 2 vip bestival passes! not to mention, you’ll have your work printed on the don’t panic poster another 80,000 times.
The final installation will “appear as two giant graffiti walls suspended in the Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney. One painted wall will be real, the other a projected double, interacting with the viewers movements to reveal the layers of graffiti swirling backwards in time.”
Via Creative Sidney
When we were kids….remember? They were shinny, sticky, heavy on your chest, but probably among your cult t-shirts!
We gave the opportunity to few graphic designers to take them back from the 70’s…and here they are!!!
Glow, Glitters, Glow…..
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes