Victoria’s Transport Accident Commission from Australia tries to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the existence of different types of brutal spots (PSAs), which are screaming for safe driving. They do it quite ruthlessly… they do not disgusted blood, death, pain and tears. It starts a little bit slow, but after that, after each next minute of film, it untwist harder and harder. In the background “Everybody Hurts.” performed by R.E.M. Spot runs on imagination and causes shivers. If you are a driver… watch it! (mandatory-enabled speakers) and try to drive safely during the upcoming Christmas (and after that as well).
One of our favorite artists, Hush, recently collaborated with another artist, Dan Baldwin, to create four large scale paintings. Each artist started working on two pieces, before trading the paintings, and adding their own elements.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis!
New work at http://www.diftype.com/#30
Animabase designed T-shirt ‘Samurai mind’ is sell in teefury cheap price $9 Friday, December 11. 2009
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories