I don’t know who is the author of this beautiful paper work.
UPDATE: Yes, Jen Stark!
trashy, sexy, fun. Check her.
Superb. More works .
Artzmania is an independent venture showcasing outstanding international creativity and culture. With blazing passion for design, it is the latest platform for Designer’s Territory to inspire, express and share with fellow art enthusiast profiling diversified design.
This super e-zine has attracted international designers in their quest to showcase their superb creativity through design and arts and is distributed on worldwide platform for all walks of life to enjoy. It is widely recognized as one of the most successful free e-zine in the web.
yay, hello this is my first post it is pretty old but it is my first website i thought i should post it as start =D
For refreshing xs nights…
Design: Marc Praquin
Photo: Kevin Sionneau
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest