A Man of a Thousand Faces
What is this? Answer.
Mosaic made of more than 9600 square feets of facial photos. Birmingham, England.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- “The Loneliest Road Trip”: Travels Through An Empty America In Photographs By Arnaud Montagard
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- “Mersey Paradise”: Photographer Tom Wood Spent Decades Photographing The Pubs, Clubs And Bus Rides Of Liverpool – And The People Who Inhabited Them