Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups
A photographer who transforms real women into jaw-dropping pin-up models in seductive photoshoots credits herself with bringing out the ‘best of their beauty’. Using flattering make up, hair styling and a range of props, photographer Chrissy Sparks can turn any woman into the next Betty Grable or Dita Von Teese inside her studio in Birmingham. Chrissy has snapped 1,300 women in glamorous, vintage-style shoots since opening her business, DollHouse Photography, three years ago.
Chrissy says: “I was inspired to create DollHouse because I wanted everyday women to have access to a full photoshoot experience and magazine cover style images. I believe that with the right posing, lighting and styling, I can bring out the best in a woman’s beauty.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964