The Last Wild Wolves
A selection of the over 100 photographs Ian has taken during his seventeen years living in and exploring the Great Bear Rainforest, home to the last of the wild wolves.
For seventeen years, Ian McAllister has lived on the rugged north coast of British Columbia, one of the last places on the planet where wolves live relatively undisturbed by humans. This book describes his experiences over that period following two packs of wolves, one in the extreme outer coastal islands and another farther inland in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s