This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
Photographers can have a hard time of capturing their subjects perfectly. Waiting for the right moment can make them anxious, and any slip up could ruin everything.
But for Christopher Cline, he never has to worry about his images being ruined. He recently moved from Virginia to Minnesota, but the move wasn’t enough to raise his spirits Christoper was slowly sliding into a state of depression, and he didn’t know what to do.
That was until his girlfriend got him Juji.
Christopher wasn’t very keen on getting a dog, but ever since the goldendoodle entered his life, he’s had nothing but inspiration.
In fact, Juji becomes the very subject of his own photo book that puts Christopher’s skills to the test.
And he’s feeling a lot better for having created it too.
He wanted to have a children’s feel for his book and decided to photo-manipulate Juji into a giant dog.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s