Aelita Andre, a Four Year Old Abstract Painter
Aelita Andre is a four year old abstract painter of Russian heritage and the youngest professional painter in the world. Her paintings continue to sell around the world to international buyers and she has been compared to Jackson Pollock by the press and her visionary style to Salvador Dali and Wassily Kandinsky.
Australian Art critic Robert Nelson and Associate Professor of Monash University says, “Aelita’s art is an antidote to the oppressive qualities of expectation in western painting.”
Aelita paints with an ‘innocent eye’. Her paintings are a window into the primal and subconscious creative process – a field pioneered by Freud and Jung. Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso elevated spontaneous and accidental painting as a supreme creative process allowing us to peer into the workings of the mind.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics