Aelita Andre, a Four Year Old Abstract Painter
Aelita Andre is a four year old abstract painter of Russian heritage and the youngest professional painter in the world. Her paintings continue to sell around the world to international buyers and she has been compared to Jackson Pollock by the press and her visionary style to Salvador Dali and Wassily Kandinsky.
Australian Art critic Robert Nelson and Associate Professor of Monash University says, “Aelita’s art is an antidote to the oppressive qualities of expectation in western painting.”
Aelita paints with an ‘innocent eye’. Her paintings are a window into the primal and subconscious creative process – a field pioneered by Freud and Jung. Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso elevated spontaneous and accidental painting as a supreme creative process allowing us to peer into the workings of the mind.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969