Aelita Andre, a Four Year Old Abstract Painter
Aelita Andre is a four year old abstract painter of Russian heritage and the youngest professional painter in the world. Her paintings continue to sell around the world to international buyers and she has been compared to Jackson Pollock by the press and her visionary style to Salvador Dali and Wassily Kandinsky.
Australian Art critic Robert Nelson and Associate Professor of Monash University says, “Aelita’s art is an antidote to the oppressive qualities of expectation in western painting.”
Aelita paints with an ‘innocent eye’. Her paintings are a window into the primal and subconscious creative process – a field pioneered by Freud and Jung. Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso elevated spontaneous and accidental painting as a supreme creative process allowing us to peer into the workings of the mind.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- 101 Best Picture Comparisons From Lilliput Or Chamberlain And The Beautiful Llama