Aelita Andre, a Four Year Old Abstract Painter
Aelita Andre is a four year old abstract painter of Russian heritage and the youngest professional painter in the world. Her paintings continue to sell around the world to international buyers and she has been compared to Jackson Pollock by the press and her visionary style to Salvador Dali and Wassily Kandinsky.
Australian Art critic Robert Nelson and Associate Professor of Monash University says, “Aelita’s art is an antidote to the oppressive qualities of expectation in western painting.”
Aelita paints with an ‘innocent eye’. Her paintings are a window into the primal and subconscious creative process – a field pioneered by Freud and Jung. Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso elevated spontaneous and accidental painting as a supreme creative process allowing us to peer into the workings of the mind.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs