Victoria’s Secret Introduces New ‘Gorgeous’ Collection
Victoria’s Secret launched “Gorgeous,” the newest fragrance and updated brassiere collection from Victoria’s Secret. The collection was unveiled by VS Angel Lindsay Ellingson, a California-native on September 21st at Victoria’s Secret at The Grove in Los Angeles.
The “Gorgeous” fragrance and bra collections take inspiration from iconic feminine beauty, boudoir-chic and high-glamour style.
The new “Gorgeous” fragrance is a fruity-floral blend featuring sparkling notes of strawberry, sheer jasmine and purple freesia blended with tempting sandalwood and creamy musk. The “Gorgeous” scent is available in Eau de Parfum, fragrance body mist and fragrance lotion.
The “Gorgeous” bra, now available in a demi and push-up with lace detail and rich berry shades, is sexy, flirty and ultra-feminine. “Gorgeous” bra is also available in a smooth version. It’s versatile and can be worn five different ways – classic, halter, cross-back, low-back or low-back halter.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures