Victoria’s Secret Introduces New ‘Gorgeous’ Collection
Victoria’s Secret launched “Gorgeous,” the newest fragrance and updated brassiere collection from Victoria’s Secret. The collection was unveiled by VS Angel Lindsay Ellingson, a California-native on September 21st at Victoria’s Secret at The Grove in Los Angeles.
The “Gorgeous” fragrance and bra collections take inspiration from iconic feminine beauty, boudoir-chic and high-glamour style.
The new “Gorgeous” fragrance is a fruity-floral blend featuring sparkling notes of strawberry, sheer jasmine and purple freesia blended with tempting sandalwood and creamy musk. The “Gorgeous” scent is available in Eau de Parfum, fragrance body mist and fragrance lotion.
The “Gorgeous” bra, now available in a demi and push-up with lace detail and rich berry shades, is sexy, flirty and ultra-feminine. “Gorgeous” bra is also available in a smooth version. It’s versatile and can be worn five different ways – classic, halter, cross-back, low-back or low-back halter.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Second Life Of The Canadian Truck In Russia
- Squirrel That Wished To Live With A Human Friend
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her