Victoria’s Secret Introduces New ‘Gorgeous’ Collection
Victoria’s Secret launched “Gorgeous,” the newest fragrance and updated brassiere collection from Victoria’s Secret. The collection was unveiled by VS Angel Lindsay Ellingson, a California-native on September 21st at Victoria’s Secret at The Grove in Los Angeles.
The “Gorgeous” fragrance and bra collections take inspiration from iconic feminine beauty, boudoir-chic and high-glamour style.
The new “Gorgeous” fragrance is a fruity-floral blend featuring sparkling notes of strawberry, sheer jasmine and purple freesia blended with tempting sandalwood and creamy musk. The “Gorgeous” scent is available in Eau de Parfum, fragrance body mist and fragrance lotion.
The “Gorgeous” bra, now available in a demi and push-up with lace detail and rich berry shades, is sexy, flirty and ultra-feminine. “Gorgeous” bra is also available in a smooth version. It’s versatile and can be worn five different ways – classic, halter, cross-back, low-back or low-back halter.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Real Meaning Of Things We Say
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Impressive Carved Wood And Bone Figures By Andrey Sagalov
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s