Victoria’s Secret Introduces New ‘Gorgeous’ Collection
Victoria’s Secret launched “Gorgeous,” the newest fragrance and updated brassiere collection from Victoria’s Secret. The collection was unveiled by VS Angel Lindsay Ellingson, a California-native on September 21st at Victoria’s Secret at The Grove in Los Angeles.
The “Gorgeous” fragrance and bra collections take inspiration from iconic feminine beauty, boudoir-chic and high-glamour style.
The new “Gorgeous” fragrance is a fruity-floral blend featuring sparkling notes of strawberry, sheer jasmine and purple freesia blended with tempting sandalwood and creamy musk. The “Gorgeous” scent is available in Eau de Parfum, fragrance body mist and fragrance lotion.
The “Gorgeous” bra, now available in a demi and push-up with lace detail and rich berry shades, is sexy, flirty and ultra-feminine. “Gorgeous” bra is also available in a smooth version. It’s versatile and can be worn five different ways – classic, halter, cross-back, low-back or low-back halter.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World