Victoria’s Secret Introduces New ‘Gorgeous’ Collection
Victoria’s Secret launched “Gorgeous,” the newest fragrance and updated brassiere collection from Victoria’s Secret. The collection was unveiled by VS Angel Lindsay Ellingson, a California-native on September 21st at Victoria’s Secret at The Grove in Los Angeles.
The “Gorgeous” fragrance and bra collections take inspiration from iconic feminine beauty, boudoir-chic and high-glamour style.
The new “Gorgeous” fragrance is a fruity-floral blend featuring sparkling notes of strawberry, sheer jasmine and purple freesia blended with tempting sandalwood and creamy musk. The “Gorgeous” scent is available in Eau de Parfum, fragrance body mist and fragrance lotion.
The “Gorgeous” bra, now available in a demi and push-up with lace detail and rich berry shades, is sexy, flirty and ultra-feminine. “Gorgeous” bra is also available in a smooth version. It’s versatile and can be worn five different ways – classic, halter, cross-back, low-back or low-back halter.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?