Nike Foamposite Galaxy
Nike is set to release its latest limited edition sneaker, the glow-in-the-dark Foamposite Galaxy, which will go on sale at stores for $220.
Sneaker fans have been anticipating the release date of the Foamposite Galaxy, made of durable foamposite which ensures comfort in addition to resilience for the hefty price of $220. Inspired by space exploration, the galactic-themed sneakers are being released leading up to the 2012 NBA All-Star game in Orlando, Fla., home of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, for the first time in 20 years.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Stunning Color Photos Of Swinging London In The 60s
- Leather Banana Holder For Your Bicycle
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- This Foldable Wall Desk Is Ideal For Small Spaces
- Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging