Nike Foamposite Galaxy
Nike is set to release its latest limited edition sneaker, the glow-in-the-dark Foamposite Galaxy, which will go on sale at stores for $220.
Sneaker fans have been anticipating the release date of the Foamposite Galaxy, made of durable foamposite which ensures comfort in addition to resilience for the hefty price of $220. Inspired by space exploration, the galactic-themed sneakers are being released leading up to the 2012 NBA All-Star game in Orlando, Fla., home of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, for the first time in 20 years.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- New York Through The Lens Of Weegee
- Zombie Walk Strasbourg 2019 Mega-Post: Stunning Photos Of People Dressed As Zombies Taking Part In a Zombie Walk Event In The Eastern French City Of Strasbourg