Nike Foamposite Galaxy
Nike is set to release its latest limited edition sneaker, the glow-in-the-dark Foamposite Galaxy, which will go on sale at stores for $220.
Sneaker fans have been anticipating the release date of the Foamposite Galaxy, made of durable foamposite which ensures comfort in addition to resilience for the hefty price of $220. Inspired by space exploration, the galactic-themed sneakers are being released leading up to the 2012 NBA All-Star game in Orlando, Fla., home of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, for the first time in 20 years.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers