Nike Foamposite Galaxy
Nike is set to release its latest limited edition sneaker, the glow-in-the-dark Foamposite Galaxy, which will go on sale at stores for $220.
Sneaker fans have been anticipating the release date of the Foamposite Galaxy, made of durable foamposite which ensures comfort in addition to resilience for the hefty price of $220. Inspired by space exploration, the galactic-themed sneakers are being released leading up to the 2012 NBA All-Star game in Orlando, Fla., home of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, for the first time in 20 years.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Netherworlds: The Fantastic Worlds of John Pak
- Alex Eckman-Lawn’s Surreal Layered Artworks
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Superb Snowy Street Art and Installations
- A Teenager’s Photos of 1970s Brooklyn NYC: Led Zeppelin, The El, snow and All the President’s Men
- The Whimsical Faces of Artist Ayran Oberto