Cameron Diaz: First Look for Esquire UK, November 2012
Everyone’s got a soft spot for Cameron Diaz. The Esquire November cover shoot should be enough to make you like her even more. Cameron Diaz, the ultimate California girl, looks incredible at 40. Photos by Photo by Terry Richardson.
“For the first time in my life I’m content,” she says on entering her fifth decade. “I’m so excited. Getting older is the best part of life. Like, I know more than I’ve ever known. I have gratitude. I know myself better. I feel more capable than ever. And as far as the physicality of it – I feel better at 40 than I did at 25”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric