Bota Bota: The Floating Spa of Montreal
Bota Bota is a mid-century ferryboat resting on the St Lawrence river, Montreal, Canada. It has been restored and converted into a unique spa resort for 10 million dollars. The spa is set on 5 levels for a total surface of 3150m² (33,900 sq. ft.) and has pretty much everything you’d expect from a spa plus the beautiful view!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s