Bota Bota: The Floating Spa of Montreal
Bota Bota is a mid-century ferryboat resting on the St Lawrence river, Montreal, Canada. It has been restored and converted into a unique spa resort for 10 million dollars. The spa is set on 5 levels for a total surface of 3150m² (33,900 sq. ft.) and has pretty much everything you’d expect from a spa plus the beautiful view!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Dark Humor Art Animations by Kajetan Obarski
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- 120 Absurd Comics By Joseph Nowak
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020