Paris Fashion Week Collection of Spring/Summer 2012
The sheer, transparent clothing, which is mostly revealing, is back in fashion. With women becoming open to experimenting with see-through, “sheer” has become an ever green trend. Fashionistas suspect it to be back in 2012, not only in tops and blouses but now in pants and skirts too.
Sheer was at the top of most designer collection for 2012 Spring/Summer that were displayed in the Ready-to-wear Fashion show in Paris. Scroll down to check out the models flaunting the most tantalizing fashion trend, the see-through, sheer fashion collection of international designers.
This could be in your wardrobe next Spring/Summer. (Adyty M. / International Business Times / Reuters)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Intriguing Female Portraits by Ilya Ozornin
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s