Paris Fashion Week Collection of Spring/Summer 2012
The sheer, transparent clothing, which is mostly revealing, is back in fashion. With women becoming open to experimenting with see-through, “sheer” has become an ever green trend. Fashionistas suspect it to be back in 2012, not only in tops and blouses but now in pants and skirts too.
Sheer was at the top of most designer collection for 2012 Spring/Summer that were displayed in the Ready-to-wear Fashion show in Paris. Scroll down to check out the models flaunting the most tantalizing fashion trend, the see-through, sheer fashion collection of international designers.
This could be in your wardrobe next Spring/Summer. (Adyty M. / International Business Times / Reuters)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo