Photo of the Day: Alone in the Sea
A development is seen on one of the islands of The World Islands project in Dubai. The World Islands is located approximately 2.5 miles off the coast of Jumeirah. The collection of man-made islands are shaped into the continents of the world, and will consist of 300 small private artificial islands divided into four categories – private homes, estate homes, dream resorts, and community islands, according to the development company Nakheel Properties Group. (Jumana El Heloueh/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V