George Clooney Gets Pre-Oscar Makeover at Madame Tussauds
American actor George Clooney has been nominated in the Best Actor category, for the forthcoming Academy Awards, for his role in “The Descendants”. Meanwhile, his wax figure at Madame Tussauds is getting a makeover. Hair stylist Gemma Sim and colourist Gemma Fee are working their magic at Tussauds. Apparently, as the actor is preparing for the Oscars, his wax figure’s attire is being changed from a suit to that of a Hawaiian. The actor plays a Honolulu-based character in “The Descendants”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result