The High Intelligence Office’s Meaningful Posters and Truthful Tees
Take a look at graphic design project, started by Francisco Mazza and Amanda Cozens, a graphic designer from Argentina and a counselling student from Wales, living in beautiful St Ives, England. They are trying to release their own unique graphic design vision thru posters and t-shirts. The posters are not just digital prints. Screen printing is a craft. The t-shirts are Earth Positive, high quality 100% organic cotton. Both will be printed and shipped from England. Please, support them on Kickstarter!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now