Girls and Boys With Their Color-Coded Things
At some level, we might all be conscious of the associations we’ve created between colors and genders. Blue is for boys, and pink is for girls, right? A project by South Korean photographer JeongMee Yoon is exploring these associations, and presenting results that are surprising for showing how deeply that idea has been ingrained.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model