Aerial Views by Ken Hong Leung
Ken Hong Leung has been acclaimed since 1952 for his brilliant artistic style. A master of oil on canvas, he achieves a haunting quality in his works that absorbs the viewer’s emotions like an irresistible melody. His brush, like a wand, seems to weave a sense of enchantment. In his landscapes and waterside villages, visions of Shangri-La come to mind, superbly mixed with subtle orchestrations of peacefulness and drama.
Technique is both a creative and expressive force in the art of H. Leung. Distinctively semi-abstract, his images allow the viewer’s eye to supply what is merely suggested. This very involving result adds power not only to the impact of his designs, it increases the joy that owning his works provides.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- “The Voice Of The Night”: The Terrifying And Dark Fantasy Art Of Michael MacRae