Aerial Views by Ken Hong Leung
Ken Hong Leung has been acclaimed since 1952 for his brilliant artistic style. A master of oil on canvas, he achieves a haunting quality in his works that absorbs the viewer’s emotions like an irresistible melody. His brush, like a wand, seems to weave a sense of enchantment. In his landscapes and waterside villages, visions of Shangri-La come to mind, superbly mixed with subtle orchestrations of peacefulness and drama.
Technique is both a creative and expressive force in the art of H. Leung. Distinctively semi-abstract, his images allow the viewer’s eye to supply what is merely suggested. This very involving result adds power not only to the impact of his designs, it increases the joy that owning his works provides.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”