Ethereal Cut Paper Illustrations of Women In Water By Sonia Alins
Somber illustrations – sometimes they’re slightly haunting – by artist Sonia Alins from a series she calls “Dones d’aigua” which translates to “Water Women.”
They stay afloat in this aquatic environment, with only some parts shown above the water level. Dones d’aigua II, a continuation of this previous series, showcases the subtle, delicate and ethereal idea of the mysterious aquatic environment where the figures emerge or not.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101