Fishfaces, Made of Recycled Plastic Bottles
A man runs past a huge sculpture made from plastic bottles on Botafogo Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (Felipe Dana/Associated Press)
Fishfaces: giant fish made of recycled plastic bottles and are exhibited at the Botafogo beach, in the shanty town of Dona Marta, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
A fish sculpture constructed from discarded plastic bottles rises out of the sand at Botafogo beach in Rio de Janeiro. The city is host to the UN Conference on Sustainable Development, or Rio+20, which runs through June 22.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets