Fishfaces, Made of Recycled Plastic Bottles
A man runs past a huge sculpture made from plastic bottles on Botafogo Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (Felipe Dana/Associated Press)
Fishfaces: giant fish made of recycled plastic bottles and are exhibited at the Botafogo beach, in the shanty town of Dona Marta, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
A fish sculpture constructed from discarded plastic bottles rises out of the sand at Botafogo beach in Rio de Janeiro. The city is host to the UN Conference on Sustainable Development, or Rio+20, which runs through June 22.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals
- “Life Is Tough, But Keep Going”: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics