Fishfaces, Made of Recycled Plastic Bottles
A man runs past a huge sculpture made from plastic bottles on Botafogo Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (Felipe Dana/Associated Press)
Fishfaces: giant fish made of recycled plastic bottles and are exhibited at the Botafogo beach, in the shanty town of Dona Marta, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
A fish sculpture constructed from discarded plastic bottles rises out of the sand at Botafogo beach in Rio de Janeiro. The city is host to the UN Conference on Sustainable Development, or Rio+20, which runs through June 22.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Amazing Pics From Kyoto “Bullet Tour” Show No Matter How Tight Your Schedule, You Should Go