Insectes Photography by Laurent Seroussi
Laurent Seroussi is a tremendously talented French photographer who have worked with most of Frensch superstars as well as made a lot of advertising campaigns. His multifaceted imagery brings together his background in both graphic design and moving imagery. His immediate work stretches the imagination with playful visual tricks and postproduction wizardry.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- This Cave-Like Art Gallery Has Been Built Inside A Sand Dune