Adastra – iPad-controlled Luxury Yacht
The capacity for guests is a total of 9, while 5 crew members can also cruise along. The guests enjoy modern suites, while lending a premium one as the master suite for the owner. The amenities are state of the art, and ergonomics focuses on high quality fabrication, and maximum use of the given space.
This yacht’s functions are controllable via an iPad, but within a distance of 50 meters from the vessel. This meant for additional security and control of the yacht, as well as keeping an eye on the diverse functionality.
The engine has been given a high efficiency operational design, to aid the cause of the light body weight body in order to get maximum out of the experience. The fuel cleaning system ensures that the engine is always on high efficiency, over long distances. Though the yacht may travel at 22 knots as the top speed, there is always the chance of cruising along at 17 knots over a distance of 4,000 nautical miles.
The interior of the yacht is fairly modern and futuristic, keeping in mind that the design has been inspired from the space age vehicles. Plenty of open space can be seen towards the rear end, where one can soak in the sun, as well as dine with views of the outside via the sofa and the semi-open bar. The main deck’s interior space has a lounge area, dining space, and also the navigation station. Yaht by Shuttleworth Yacht Design.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Poop Factory: The Best DIY Halloween Costume For Your Dog