Josiah DAB Radio and Bluetooth Speaker by Studio Yayo and Kwamecorp
Josiah is a radio and bluetooth speaker that marries British ceramic heritage from Stoke-on-Trent with the simplicity and playfulness practiced by our Soho design team.
Josiah is the outcome of a collaboration between studio Yayo and Kwamecorp. The DAB Radios and Bluetooth Speakers are all handmade locally between Stoke-on-Trent and London. Each Josiah ceramic body was cast up north in a family-run workshop whilst the design, woodwork and assembly were taking place in London. Josiah is now showing in the creators’ Soho shop, which they designed specially for the product and as a warm escape from West-End winter, with hay bales, playground swings and free tea.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V