iPhone 6 Concept
The only way to create a true edge-to-edge display is to remove the edge all together. This lokks real! iPhone 6 design concept by Johnny Plaid.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
Ukraine’s Baguette Bag
BARON SHAVE KIT - The Last Razor You Will Ever Need
ShotShell Limited Edition by Made by Ammo
'One by One'. Craft meets Mass Production.
HALO MINI - Illuminated Pet Collars
Sweet Pony - Rocking Cookie Cutter
Wovel – The Ultimate Snow Shovel
Carpe Diem Calendar 2014
Grabit Robot now available for pre-order
"Random Faces" by Todd Borka
Rainbow Pencils by Duncan Shotton
Fine Jewellery Art of Vladimir Markin
Bios Urn Will Turn You Into A Tree After You Die
Cheap Chinese Tablet
The Rubber Band Machine Gun is Ready to Launch on Kickstarter!
From Paris with Love: A Beautiful World of Maisonnée
ROX - The Eternal Ice Cube
My Suede Lunch Bag
Canada Mints New Superman Coins
VELA: Innovative Cycle Trainer
Double: Wheels for your iPad
Eurostar 'Paris - London' Interior Design
Everyone Needs a Coffee Alarm Clock
Crazy Japanese Vending Machines
The Real Star Wars Weapon!
Rubber Band Machine Guns - Special Gift Camo Version!
Love. Lust. Light.
Kaylad 2.0 - Electric Tricycle
This Box Shows Tomorrow’s Weather On Your Table With Real Rain And Clouds
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s