The Art of the App: Works made on iPads and iPhones
Kissed by the Sun, by Xi Chen.
If Damien Hirst Were An Artist … (fill in the rest), by Helene Goldberg, exclusively an iPad artist who started painting at 68. You can see more of her work on her Flickr page.
Abstract Still Life by Helene Goldberg.
Raheem Nelson, an iPad cartoonist and illustrator who has stopped using traditional media completely. See more of his art on his blog http://eyeofthesungod.blogspot.com
Boat (Goa), by Brendan Kelly – “The iPhone really allows you to play with colour, keeping the spontaneity of the drawing.” You can see more of Brendan’s work on his site, http://brendankellyartist.co.uk
Tower Bridge Sunset, by Brendan Kelly.
This drawing of a clementine by Peter S Smith was done on the iPhone. It is from a collection all drawn from observation, using the finger rather than a stylus. You can see more of Peter’s work on his website peterssmith.weebly.com
View of Edlington Looking West, by Fraser Scarfe, using Brushes for the iPad. He says: “All the works are reliant upon the relationship between the hand and eye – the same combination behind visual art since day one.” You can see more of his work on his website, http://fraserscarfe.co.uk
Christmas card, by Amanda McIvor, who was inspired by David Hockney’s work to buy an iPad to create paintings. Visit her blog, http://lifebeyondthefringe.blogspot.com to watch a video of her creating her Christmas card using Brushes App.
Capello by Michael John Michael. Michael says: “This was made using the app Procreate. I use it along with SketchBook Pro.” You can see more of Michael’s work on his blog, http://michaeljmichael.com
Durdle Door, by James London-Webb, made with ArtRage on iPhone. You can see more of Jame’s art work on his site, http://jameslondonwebb.com
Work by Roy Rubenstein. You can see more of Roy’s art on his blog, http://kayewatercolour.tumblr.com
Loreto Valenzuela – created on an iPad app called Eazel. You can see more of Valenzuela’s art on her site, http://saatchionline.com/loretoValenzuela
Work by David Kowalski, using the app Procreate. If you’d like to see more of David’s work, visit his site, http://davidkowalski.nl
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- HIlarious Photos Of Ice Skaters’ Funny Faces At Winter Olympics
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 UK Underwater Photographer Of The Year Contest
- American Photographer Bruce Gilden Documents The Wildlife Of The Russian Gangsters
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Inside The Chinese Sex Doll Factory
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- “We’re All Mad Here. I’m Mad. You’re Mad”: The Superb Concept Artworks By Michael Kutsche
- Beautiful Winning Photos Of The International Garden Photographer Of The Year
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- Unusual and Creative Staircase Designs