The Art of the App: Works made on iPads and iPhones
Kissed by the Sun, by Xi Chen.
If Damien Hirst Were An Artist … (fill in the rest), by Helene Goldberg, exclusively an iPad artist who started painting at 68. You can see more of her work on her Flickr page.
Abstract Still Life by Helene Goldberg.
Raheem Nelson, an iPad cartoonist and illustrator who has stopped using traditional media completely. See more of his art on his blog http://eyeofthesungod.blogspot.com
Boat (Goa), by Brendan Kelly – “The iPhone really allows you to play with colour, keeping the spontaneity of the drawing.” You can see more of Brendan’s work on his site, http://brendankellyartist.co.uk
Tower Bridge Sunset, by Brendan Kelly.
This drawing of a clementine by Peter S Smith was done on the iPhone. It is from a collection all drawn from observation, using the finger rather than a stylus. You can see more of Peter’s work on his website peterssmith.weebly.com
View of Edlington Looking West, by Fraser Scarfe, using Brushes for the iPad. He says: “All the works are reliant upon the relationship between the hand and eye – the same combination behind visual art since day one.” You can see more of his work on his website, http://fraserscarfe.co.uk
Christmas card, by Amanda McIvor, who was inspired by David Hockney’s work to buy an iPad to create paintings. Visit her blog, http://lifebeyondthefringe.blogspot.com to watch a video of her creating her Christmas card using Brushes App.
Capello by Michael John Michael. Michael says: “This was made using the app Procreate. I use it along with SketchBook Pro.” You can see more of Michael’s work on his blog, http://michaeljmichael.com
Durdle Door, by James London-Webb, made with ArtRage on iPhone. You can see more of Jame’s art work on his site, http://jameslondonwebb.com
Work by Roy Rubenstein. You can see more of Roy’s art on his blog, http://kayewatercolour.tumblr.com
Loreto Valenzuela – created on an iPad app called Eazel. You can see more of Valenzuela’s art on her site, http://saatchionline.com/loretoValenzuela
Work by David Kowalski, using the app Procreate. If you’d like to see more of David’s work, visit his site, http://davidkowalski.nl
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- 16 Moms Who’re Proud Of Their Perfect Imperfections
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s